I ALMOST ROPED CAUSE OF EYEBROWS

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
I ordered Rapidbrow and realized that it has a prostaglandin analogue....

This is the chemical that causes orbital fat loss, aka eye area killer (NEVER EVER PUT ANYTHING ON YOUR EYES WITH PROSTAGLANDIN OR AN ANALOGUE OF IT)

I decided against minoxidil to not rape my collagen even though it's results are insane, castor oil I have used and has minimal effects.

I was sad.

My eyebrow tails will never ascend even with their beautiful low set and length.

But then I realized that the Canadian version doesn't have prostaglandin analogues and just the peptides.

Didn't rope :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 40761 and ascension
Idgaf about your eyebrows foid

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 26642 and lelouch
I ordered Rapidbrow and realized that it has a prostaglandin analogue....

This is the chemical that causes orbital fat loss, aka eye area killer (NEVER EVER PUT ANYTHING ON YOUR EYES WITH PROSTAGLANDIN OR AN ANALOGUE OF IT)

I decided against minoxidil to not rape my collagen even though it's results are insane, castor oil I have used and has minimal effects.

I was sad.

My eyebrow tails will never ascend even with their beautiful low set and length.

But then I realized that the Canadian version doesn't have prostaglandin analogues and just the peptides.

Didn't rope :feelsokman:
Are you referring to Isopropyl Cloprostenate?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Have you done anything to your brows since then?
not yet, the rapidbrow is decent but not good enough, im gonna be going on minox soon after i'm fully leaned up

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
not yet, the rapidbrow is decent but not good enough, im gonna be going on minox soon after i'm fully leaned up
Oral or topical? What are your thoughts since it inhibits our collagen and ages our skin?

He seems to have had good growth: