I already start to fear christmas bloat

polio

polio

Gold
Damn, I'm very sensitive to facial bloat and I don't want to appear bloated to my relatives. I don't want to see my face bloated on the pictures of those holidays.

I will megadoze vitamin C, cream of tartar (potassium), drink a ton of water during these days.

I will try to do some cardio if I can in the afternoon.

Also I will try to max out my sleep quality

And I will try to start the holidays with the lowest body fat I can reach so that I could maybe look decent with the bloat I will get because of all the meals.

Maybe I will try a herbal diuretic I used in the past, but I need to buy it I don't have one currently, I just have cream of tartar and vitamin C right now

I wish there was a drug you can take for just some days to appear as debloated as possible for random events in the year

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
Lol this champ just coined the term Christmas bloat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
dont eat cookies and candy theory

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I wish there was a drug you can take for just some days to appear as debloated as possible for random events in the year
There is. It's called HCTZ. 20-40mg and you drop 10lbs of bloat overnight.

I use it.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
vit c removes bloat?

Bro just get on no food November

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
vit c removes bloat?

I think it helps a bit against water retention

I use like 1700mg a day when I want to look better, once in the morning and once in the afternoon (860mg + 860mg)
If I'm mentally ill enough I will steal some ice cubes in the fridge and apply in my face 15 minutes before the meals

I will of course be hidden in a bathroom.

I need to get my cortisol levels very low

Last edited:
1559680880 chat cool
deeper and deeper into the matrix

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 2227
if possible try to get whoever is cooking to use low sodium ingredients. there are a lot of broths and cold cuts with those options for example. don't use table salt either

Damn, I'm very sensitive to facial bloat and I don't want to appear bloated to my relatives. I don't want to see my face bloated on the pictures of those holidays.

I will megadoze vitamin C, cream of tartar (potassium), drink a ton of water during these days.

I will try to do some cardio if I can in the afternoon.

Also I will try to max out my sleep quality

And I will try to start the holidays with the lowest body fat I can reach so that I could maybe look decent with the bloat I will get because of all the meals.

Maybe I will try a herbal diuretic I used in the past, but I need to buy it I don't have one currently, I just have cream of tartar and vitamin C right now

t. soy cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
C H R I S T M A S . . B L O A T