I always cringe when i see tryhard subhumans wearing fancy clothes.

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Its so cringy looking, they think that by wearing the same clothes they saw Gandy wear at the last fashion show they will turn into him. Subhumans shop for designer brands while Chad gets his already perfectly fitted jeans and t-shirt out of the walmart clearance bin.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Over and Enlil
Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

Attachments

• merch.gif
    merch.gif
    416.6 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Enlil, Deleted member 1774 and 2 others
Clothes are good halo if you’re in the 4-6 PSL range. It won’t get you pussy, but if you’re unable to get surgery everything matters at that point in time.
Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.
don’t steal my meme nigga

• +1
Reactions: Cantho
Its so cringy looking, they think that by wearing the same clothes they saw Gandy wear at the last fashion show they will turn into him. Subhumans shop for designer brands while Chad gets his already perfectly fitted jeans and t-shirt out of the walmart clearance bin.
its always funny when a PSL member himself indirectly proves the blackpill... as a sub8 male you cannot even looksmax, or else you'll be seen as a 'tryhard'

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It’s more about style and swag than the actual brand

its always funny when a PSL member himself indirectly proves the blackpill... as a sub8 male you cannot even looksmax, or else you'll be seen as a 'tryhard'
but wearing very fancy clothes isn't looksmaxxing

while Chad gets his already perfectly fitted jeans and t-shirt out of the walmart clearance bin.
Nope. Everyone is crazy for expensive clothes.

Subhumans and "Chads" alike.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123