I always get girls checking me out?

Deleted member 14905

Deleted member 14905

Solstice
I have a mogger shoulder to waist ratio, Mogger facial ratios i look very harmonious, I have high set cheekbones and i got 6 inch dick, tell me how this site rates me normie but i get girls staring at my face, body and dick it makes no sense i'm starting to believe even the best raters cannot determine if a man is good looking to women or not it's not just about a few specific features on the jaw or anywhere else it's the averageness and the makeup of the whole face which is what gets girls turned on and shows them you have good genetic potential, I'm downward grown because my parents didn't teach me about mewing but i still get attention from women especially young girls 13-16 so alot of the advice and rates on here are cope you guys cannot view a guy's face in a woman's mind it's just too different, I probably am high tier normie to women but to men i am normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, alriodai, Chadeep and 1 other person
I have a mogger shoulder to waist ratio, Mogger facial ratios i look very harmonious, I have high set cheekbones and i got 6 inch dick, tell me how this site rates me normie but i get girls staring at my face, body and dick it makes no sense i'm starting to believe even the best raters cannot determine if a man is good looking to women or not it's not just about a few specific features on the jaw or anywhere else it's the averageness and the makeup of the whole face which is what gets girls turned on and shows them you have good genetic potential, I'm downward grown because my parents didn't teach me about mewing but i still get attention from women especially young girls 13-16 so alot of the advice and rates on here are cope you guys cannot view a guy's face in a woman's mind it's just too different, I probably am high tier normie to women but to men i am normie
Also i'm 5'8 and 5'10 in elevator shoes and spanish and moroccan i might have lightskin halo i get latina girls ioiing me

ur just seeing things bro. take the meds tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 15556, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
Send face and I'll let you know.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
shut up fucking idiot, i didn't even read what you said. Go MMAmaxx idc about your shoulders or fucking genes. I'm going to fucking armbar your bitch ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
if they are smiling at you and look more then once and smile then you are right and probably uhhhh... go try to fuck them???????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???????????????????????????!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!????????????????????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, court monarch777, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
You would have fucked them if that was true

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 14905, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
@YouCopeOrRope is a rude fucker who needs to be brutally dominated both physically, sexually and metaphysically by a manlet
:lul: Why are you so mad also I'm darktriad mogger :p:p

You would have fucked them if that was true
I could have but i never did i don't know why i am a pussy i don't approach i should start approaching though

ur just seeing things bro. take the meds tbh
Then why are they looking into my eyes i'm not seeing things i can see them staring at me i can feel it and it feels like they are trying to get me to stare back

Mogs me. I only get looks and comments of disgust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Mogs me. I only get looks and comments of disgust.
I usually get girls who are white or latina stare up into my eyes when im walking past them and they would look at my shoulders, waist and dick, Women stare at guys they like idk if im coping or not but i can tell these girls want me just by their eyes

I usually get girls who are white or latina stare up into my eyes when im walking past them and they would look at my shoulders, waist and dick, Women stare at guys they like idk if im coping or not but i can tell these girls want me just by their eyes
they want you but you're gay