I always get to the conclusionthat all that matters is knowing what is there after death

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
When I think abiut what direction I want to give to my life, I sometimes think, well, sharing life with a woman I love or having children, but then I sometimes feel that what is hitting me in the inside is knowing. I need to, I have to know what happens when one dies, what happened before? What is the soul? What is the purpose of life? Nigga I need to know. When i see a gigachad, I don't tthink he has everything. Cause even if he has almost everything in life he probably don't know the answers to those quesgions. Besides what should we do here on earth? Helping other people? Like, even if a person manage to help somebody lets say not to starve by making donations, there are still millions that would still need help. And why should we care anyway? People suffer, that's it. As well as animals do suffer when we kill them for food. So why would humans be more important?​

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 20618
Pov: you don't get pussy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat and BigJimsWornOutTires
I believe nothing matters, which we as first world people in retrospect should be happy in general since we are dealt good cards in regard to a starving African child, yet nonetheless good cards are subjective, these same questions make me sad too man, as they can never be answered and it seems that life is nothing and meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 20519
people always say this because they think it sounds deep but no one bothers to research the massive amount of evidence that exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058
Dam bro u got me thinking right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
people always say this because they think it sounds deep but no one bothers to research the massive amount of evidence that exists
Biologically speaking every organisms only purpose is reproduction

do your own research
And I’m researching what?
That was my initial question
How am I supposed to research a topic when you haven’t clarified which topic is the topic yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Rt-Rust1 and incel194012940
And I’m researching what?
That was my initial question
How am I supposed to research a topic when you haven’t clarified which topic is the topic yet.
if you aren’t able to read a threads title I can’t help you much

if you aren’t able to read a threads title I can’t help you much
I know what you’re talking about, you’re talking about “evidence” of an afterlife. I wanted to give you the chance to clarify that you’re not arguing some retard shit, you dropped the ball and did not do so.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 21058
I know what you’re talking about, you’re talking about “evidence” of an afterlife. I wanted to give you the chance to clarify that you’re not arguing some retard shit, you dropped the ball and did not do so.
I do not believe in an afterlife

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and incel194012940
Then you’re horrible at talking
Clarify what you meant like I told you to do in the first place

Is cope? I find free

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
The problem is that I have other 'priorities' (university, trying to make an income so as to not look poor). And there are so many sources, so many books, it seems like not in a lifetime a person would be able to read all of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058 and incel194012940
It's already been told in the scriptures. You will face God face to face and it will be decided what the choice is.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Dnr cos of bad spacing and no paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
nothing. you never really existed in the first place. its just neurons giving you perceptions of consciousness

When I think abiut what direction I want to give to my life, I sometimes think, well, sharing life with a woman I love or having children, but then I sometimes feel that what is hitting me in the inside is knowing. I need to, I have to know what happens when one dies, what happened before? What is the soul? What is the purpose of life? Nigga I need to know. When i see a gigachad, I don't tthink he has everything. Cause even if he has almost everything in life he probably don't know the answers to those quesgions. Besides what should we do here on earth? Helping other people? Like, even if a person manage to help somebody lets say not to starve by making donations, there are still millions that would still need help. And why should we care anyway? People suffer, that's it. As well as animals do suffer when we kill them for food. So why would humans be more important?​
@BigJimsWornOutTires what happens after you die?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@Magical Apple

When you die, your soul will be sucked out of your body; where you go depends on your placement in the universe. But be warned, suns are not powered by fuel. But souls. Will it be that morning star? Ugh. Perhaps. But there are others. That universe is no illusion. It's real. And to travel it, well, you must prove to the Cosmic Keepers your value. If you're a fuck-up, or violent, I wouldn't place you near a new world. Perhaps, ones at war. Maybe. But that sun does have a powerful suction.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Magical Apple
@Magical Apple

When you die, your soul will be sucked out of your body; where you go depends on your placement in the universe. But be warned, suns are not powered by fuel. But souls. Will it be that morning star? Ugh. Perhaps. But there are others. That universe is no illusion. It's real. And to travel it, well, you must prove to the Cosmic Keepers your value. If you're a fuck-up, or violent, I wouldn't place you near a new world. Perhaps, ones at war. Maybe. But that sun does have a powerful suction.

so you believe in reincarnation? Does software like yourself have a soul?

• Woah
so you believe in reincarnation? Does software like yourself have a soul?
Ugh. I don't know what you're insinuating.

Did You Know? Many internet users have no idea their computers (Androids and iPhones are microcomputers) are imprinting a mark on their foreheads and hands. Ugh. I know. Spoiler.

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
Ugh. I don't know what you're insinuating.

Did You Know? Many internet users have no idea their computers (Androids and iPhones are microcomputers) are imprinting a mark on their foreheads and hands. Ugh. I know. Spoiler.
Tell more

• Hmm...
Dudes realize they're normies once and call it an ego death

Tell more
There's no more. It is what it is—bees what it bees. Once I came on a waitress's back at, ugh. That story gets old. Old never gets old, though. Perhaps I'm wrong. Doesn't matter. Hmm. :unsure: