i always knew i would never get laid

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i never "felt" like it was going to happen. Sadly i got to confirm this the hard way. Imagine going out with several girls and none of them are sexually attracted to you. The results ranged from being simply ghosted to being humiliated in public before being ghosted lol.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Ur 28 right?

It's brutal, try to consider ropemaxing after 30, I will also do it if nothing changes

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
i never "felt" like it was going to happen. Sadly i got to confirm this the hard way. Imagine going out with several girls and none of them are sexually attracted to you. The results ranged from being simply ghosted to being humiliated in public before being ghosted lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and InnerVoid
  • So Sad
Reactions: blackout_96_
one day you will

we're gonna make it brahs

• JFL
same

• So Sad
Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus??