I always new I was a slayer

You need writing lessons

Contribute to the post instead of being a faggot.
I aware I'm being a narcy right now, but it's a good quality and it comes naturally with all those sexual experiences of having those chicks sit down like a dog while holding my thick legs and sucking my dick down. I just can't get enough, I missed out 2 years of this cause of aspie sites like this.

Last edited:
One more thing my height is 5'9 and my friends are 6'2 to 6'6 and the girls want to talk to me and giving me their numbers. Just fucking lol at this height rules it really doesn't matter if your near the 6'0 mark.

What's wrong with that part?
Lies about his sexual life then his height. Go on. We definitely believe your basement stories.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-08-05-24-14-903_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-08-05-24-14-903_com.android.chrome.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK and Petsmart
Lies about his sexual life then his height. Go on. We definitely believe your basement stories.
I was actually trolling there. I just enjoy when you guys put each other down without even realising it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Dicklet.4.3, Hector and 7 others
Slayers can spell knew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
OP GOT LAID WITH A LOW CLASS WHORE

WHORE SMILED AT HER AT THR END EXPECTING HIM TO TIP HER

OP INTERPRETED IT AS HE IS CASANOVA

OP BELIEVES WOMEN WANT CHILDREN WITH HIS SUBHUMAN FACE AND 5'5" MIDGET HEIGHT

OP IS ARGUING ON AN INCEL FORUM THAT, HE IS INDEED, A SLAYER AND NOT AN INCEL AFTER HAVING PAID FOR SEX AT 5'5" HEIGHT

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Hector, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Anyways as a slayers i really have to go. I just decided to stop by and actually help you poor fools who don't have that Conquistador vibe.

• JFL
Reactions: Hector, chadpreetcel123 and Arkantos
Slayers dont log on forums to brag
Well I was here for a long time and on the main incel website. I just never knew I was of that type. When you waste your time for so long it's only naturally to brag ones. I don't really brag tbh, Just a one time thing.

Well I was here for a long time and on the main incel website. I just never knew I was of that type. When you waste your time for so long it's only naturally to brag ones. I don't really brag tbh, Just a one time thing.
we all live rent free in your head, just log off

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Abyss Dweller and Ritalincel
you're 5'5, fuck prostitutes, have seen womens nature and how they react to manlets and sub 5 men and you still think you are remotely attractive?

kill yourslef

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 2205
you're 5'5, fuck prostitutes, have seen womens nature and how they react to manlets and sub 5 men and you still think you are remotely attractive?

kill yourslef
Omg I just can't stop laughing at you guys stupid comments.

wow OP, I can't believe you're single! maybe you'll get a 5 percent discount next time tee hee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2426, Hector and 5 others
Too much justification going on here for a slayer. Real slayers dont give two fucks about this type of shit lol.

You look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
I always old i was a virgin

Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Tales from the shekel shack
Get the best pet supplies online and in store! @Petsmart offers quality products and accessories for a healthier, happier pet.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
And this autistic sight made me believe I was some below average dick eater. Well guess what happened, I went to see a prostitute and had sex with her, I paid her of course, but she loved me so much that she wants me to give her children and even wonders why I went to see a prostitute in the first place. She legit said I need to go outside and girls would want to fuck me.

BASICALLLY I AM BRAGGING but I am also helping some of you regards out there to enjoy your life instead of wasting your time here. This is easily the best advice ever given in here.

SLAYER CHeCKING OUT
Lol prostitute would never say that even if she thought that. That's just losing a customer.

Tales from the shekel shack
Get the best pet supplies online and in store! PetSmart offers quality products and accessories for a healthier, happier pet.

Attachments

• 1570051189892.png
    1570051189892.png
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
LARPer because of your nick.