I always see hot girls around the tallest guy in school

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Its so fucking brutal. Idk how tall he really is, prob like 200cm (maybe taller, he has to slightly move his head when going through doors, how tall are doors?) with mogger frame. I always see girls walking with him, looking up in lust. All of his male friends get height and framemogged hard jfl.

You can't loose if you are tall, good frame and don't look like a truecel.

His face is average btw.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 19766
Girls like tall guys theorem. This could be earth shattering if true

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ifyouwannabemylover, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 8 others
Didn't see that. The tallest guy in my former school dident walk wirj girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 14693
Jesus people make the most obvious fucking threads and think they’ve discovered some super hidden secret

In case you didn’t get it yet: water is wet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 14693
My cousin is 2.07m tall, in highschool, he was invited to a party where a girl got him really drunk and raped him, he nutted inside her.

Luckily she didn’t get pregnant, he lost his virginity to her JFL, girls love good genes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Growth Plate, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
My cousin is 2.07m tall, in highschool, he was invited to a party where a girl got him really drunk and raped him, he nutted inside her.

Luckily she didn’t get pregnant, he lost his virginity to her JFL, girls love good genes.
Girls can't rape

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 19036
Jesus people make the most obvious fucking threads and think they’ve discovered some super hidden secret

If you already know about the information in the thread don't click on it

Its so fucking brutal. Idk how tall he really is, prob like 200cm (maybe taller, he has to slightly move his head when going through doors, how tall are doors?) with mogger frame. I always see girls walking with him, looking up in lust. All of his male friends get height and framemogged hard jfl.

You can't loose if you are tall, good frame and don't look like a truecel.

His face is average btw.
Very true there really isn't such thing as being too tall unless you are Robert Wadlow tier freak

He is wrong so water is a rock

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 14693
so a 6'7 asian normie can get this treatment too ?

no bro it's all a psyop, ppl on here told me it's all about the face after 5'8". height isn't really a genetic quality indicator

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
what's better for more sex with 10/10 girls tho a 6'7 asian normie or 6'0 chang ?
no bro it's all a psyop, ppl on here told me it's all about the face after 5'8". height isn't really a genetic quality indicator

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
what's better for more sex with 10/10 girls tho a 6'7 asian normie or 6'0 chang ?
i think chang also because he can use tinder
tall normie has to roam the streets etc. but jfl at thinking he doesn't have any advantage in sexual selection

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
All women want to be around and be seen with the most powerful and dominant male.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Growth Plate and Tallooksmaxxer
tallest guy in my school was 6'4, NT, good looking but mulatto

lost my virginity way before him, way more attention of girls, more gfs

just be white

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate and thereallegend
I live with a 6'5 normie in my dorm and he gets attention from girls wherever he goes. They approach him daily.

height>face tbh.