I am 100% sure my brain is permanently damaged from 25 years of inceldom

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Holy fuck I feel like there is no point in anything in life, I feel, I even KNOW that even if 10/10 stacy let me creampie her right now, some time after that I'd still be depressed cunt

Tomorrow im blasting 3 grams of phenibut to forget about my life, and im asking stacy from work about that becky if she likes me or not (from work as well, been out with both of them five days ago)

I DONT GIVE
A
FUCK
Tenor

I WANT MY 0 INHIB BACK, ATM I AM LOW T HIGH INHIB CUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Tenor

BLAST PHENIBUT OR DEATH
Tenor

Tenor

Tenor

Tenor

Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 1464, Beetlejuice and 15 others

what op seen last night

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, SLA, Beetlejuice and 9 others
I don't take your threads seriously anymore
You have a social life, Chad
:ogre:

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, ItsOver.com, Beetlejuice and 5 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, thecel, 5'8manlet and 2 others
No teenage love = PERMANENTLY stunted development

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 14077, TheEndHasNoEnd and 16 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, thecel and 2 others
tfw no perfect collagen neotenous petite teen foid to have teen love with :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i will never get over this

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI, thecel and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2403
trust me broski i know, im still 21 though, im on the cliff
im in 20's too :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

at least i look young i guess but a young looking subhuman is still subhuman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Over and Deleted member 2275
Op reminder that teen love and having a healthy social group before 18 is everything, if you haven't achieved that then its over. I got a gf at 20, sure im better now but still giga mentally scared, it's a wrap. Look into drugs they are a good cope tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
trust me broski i know, im still 21 though, im on the cliff
21 is already oldcel, if you're KHHV like me then you can expect to become me in few years.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Op reminder that teen love and having a healthy social group before 18 is everything, if you haven't achieved that then its over. I got a gf at 20, sure im better now but still giga mentally scared, it's a wrap. Look into drugs they are a good cope tbh
what to take besides phenibut and make it be easily attainable

yeah last time I had social group was like 13 years ago lmao, i still dont have friends irl, just people I know from work

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2403 and TsarTsar444
what to take besides phenibut and make it be easily attainable

yeah last time I had social group was like 13 years ago lmao, i still dont have friends irl, just people I know from work
Meth is a very good cope

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1464
SHOULD OF LOOKED LIKE THIS

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
21 is already oldcel, if you're KHHV like me then you can expect to become me in few years.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
SHOULD OF LOOKED LIKE THIS

just lol if youre not statusmaxxed moneymaxxed international psl8 male model fucking model stacies and spending his time traveling around the world and visiting exotic places, beaches, sleeping in 5 star hotels and partying with friends all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Looks234, dachad and 4 others
I don't agree

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2275
I don't agree
No its true, you need to have a social circle before 18, after that age you will almost never have actual friends, plus you are mentally handicapped from not being nt, its a very hard road ahead

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Over and Deleted member 2403
No its true, you need to have a social circle before 18, after that age you will almost never have actual friends, plus you are mentally handicapped from not being nt, its a very hard road ahead
Yeah, it could be hard, but it is not impossible, like OP actually went out for a beer with some female buddies.

U never fucked a sex worker?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Jfl, meth didn't made them look like that. It's uncontrollably binging on it and not sleepijg for days, also not eating any protein or vitamins. A psl meth user is too based to end up looking like that
Methcoper detected

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Are you developing a tolerance to phenibut? @Over

• +1
Reactions: Over
tfw no perfect collagen neotenous petite teen foid to have teen love with :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i will never get over this

TFW no 30-year-old Black BBW teacher (not a specific person, just fantasy) to have teen love with

I will never get over this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
Unironically drink a bottle of delsym

i hope you still had a good time with friends and shit. its not optimal but better than incel and boyfriends:y'all:

left on delivered by Over 😥
Its
under

Thats y he cant slay, to scared and uncomfortable to answer a simple sexual question. Classic virgjn syndrome. Hold frame next time OP or die alone u genetic dead end

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
TFW no 30-year-old Black BBW teacher (not a specific person, just fantasy) to have teen love with

I will never get over this

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
LMAO that pigeon vid inbetween the gifs

• Woah
im going through my teens rn

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back