softmaxxer123

Iron
I need to be beautiful

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
start wageslaving asap for surgeries

• Love it
Could you give us more information about your flaws? We can't help you if we don't know what's holding you down.

• +1
pubertymaxxing

• +1
Could you give us more information about your flaws? We can't help you if we don't know what's holding you down.
Like i have a good eye shape high Set cheekbones a good browridge for my age i guess i have minimal eyelid exposure but i don't want that it makes my eyes more negativ but the Mainthing is my jaw and maxilla and i will never do surgery so i guess its kinda hard

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Is it good or cope guide?
good guide so many people ascended with pubertymaxxing
niggers went from boneless low ltn to htn+

good guide so many people ascended with pubertymaxxing
niggers went from boneless low ltn to htn+
I have good bones but im like at 25% bf and im 5'6:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

take hgh and ai asap you are a short manlet
I can't take roids or hgh:feelswhy:
1 i already use boron,zink,L-arganin,vitamin d3 and k2 i barely can hide them andmore
2 its way to expensiv

Like i have a good eye shape high Set cheekbones a good browridge for my age i guess i have minimal eyelid exposure but i don't want that it makes my eyes more negativ but the Mainthing is my jaw and maxilla and i will never do surgery so i guess its kinda hard

If you're high in body fat percentage: low-carbohydrate diet and physical activity. I won't recommend intermittent fasting because you're 14 and still growing. How tall are you?

If you're high in body fat percentage: low-carbohydrate diet and physical activity. I won't recommend intermittent fasting because you're 14 and still growing. How tall are you?
5'6:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

But what about my jaw/maxilla:feelswah:

You're still growing. Physical activity and proteins. I'm not kidding. Don't neglect your height. Your jaw will be fine if you eat healthy and exercise a lot. This is common sense. Do it.

You're still growing. Physical activity and proteins. I'm not kidding. Don't neglect your height. Your jaw will be fine if you eat healthy and exercise a lot. This is common sense. Do it.
WHAT ABOUT MY JAW AND MAXILLA:hnghn::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelstastyman::lasereyes::woke::feelsree: