I am 18, should I do high school for 2 more years?

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
which means I will finish school once I am 20 jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6403 and ItsOver.com
Dumbass, ofc not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
why not? noone cares tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
go start a family old man

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
what are you doing still in high school at 18?

what are you doing still in high school at 18?
I started my education when I was 5.
Migrating to Sweden, I didnt go school for almost 3 years. I literally had to stay inside my house entire day from 15-18.

I started my education when I was 5.
Migrating to Sweden, I didnt go school for almost 3 years. I literally had to stay inside my house entire day from 15-18.
that sucks man

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
that sucks man
My 6 week vacation in my home country turned 8 months or else it would have been 2 years. But yeah it sucks. I had to do open schooling for like year and come back. Migration is a bitch. Especially when you are almost an adult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
You didn't go to school because you were illegal migrant ?

You didn't go to school because you were illegal migrant ?
I am a legal immigrant. I had to go back to my home country for open schooling because of many issues man. Immigration fucked my teenage years. Literally 4 years. I dont even remember what's school like. Last school I went was language school jfl

Isnโ€™t there some way you can speed up the process? For example study for a high school equivalence for adults? Which typically take less than a year max.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, BigBoy and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I am a legal immigrant. I had to go back to my home country for open schooling because of many issues man. Immigration fucked my teenage years. Literally 4 years. I dont even remember what's school like. Last school I went was language school jfl
Damn, I've lost 4 years also but because of poor orientation after highschool.
Is there no way for you to pass the final highschool exam without doing all the classes.
I mean if you study hard you could graduate from highschool and go directly to college / work

• +1
Nah fuck it just go through life hoping youll get a huge break and be apart of the minority that โ€œmade itโ€ without college or highschool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 6403
no nigga go to community college

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Damn, I've lost 4 years also but because of poor orientation after highschool.
Is there no way for you to pass the final highschool exam without doing all the classes.
I mean if you study hard you could graduate from highschool and go directly to college / work
Internship is a way

Isnโ€™t there some way you can speed up the process? For example study for a high school equivalence for adults? Which typically take less than a year max.

There is a way, I dont go to school and do internship instead and then start working

There is a way, I dont go to school and do internship instead and then start working

Then do that and be done with it. Donโ€™t fucking sit in a high school class for two more years. Thatโ€™s a waste of time. You can push those two years into a couple months of studying and an exam where I live.

• Love it
Iโ€™m finishing high/secondary school this year and I turn 20

• Woah
yes stay in HS till 20, thats ideal

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, TITUS and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
jfl yes
finish high school

reminder high school and uni ar ethe most important times of your life
stay as long as you want

dont head to cc for sure like that ghettot nigger is saying

• +1
If in US, get a GED.
Don't drop out unless you have plan. Also cherish your time in hs becasue good chance that after, it may be over for u

• +1
jfl yes
finish high school

reminder high school and uni ar ethe most important times of your life
stay as long as you want

dont head to cc for sure like that ghettot nigger is saying
But I have a plan. I can earn ๐Ÿ’ฐ. Even without school. Should I still do it.

If in US, get a GED.
Don't drop out unless you have plan. Also cherish your time in hs becasue good chance that after, it may be over for u
I do have a plan

Over for you my 5x great-grandfather had 5 kids by 18 then died of the Black Death at 30.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Over for you my 5x great-grandfather had 5 kids by 18 then died of the Black Death at 30.
Too bad for him.
Fucking more girls > Having more kids.

HS and Uni is where you meet your oneitis and LTR her. You can go other route of course, but care about missing those prime pussy years.

• +1