grow hair out

get retin A for acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, SOS-Sonic, TUSSELEIF and 15 others
Are you a Slav?

read these threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667, SOS-Sonic, owlofathena and 5 others
Skin is the most visible problem obviously, but there's also the face...

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Deleted member 14667
decent base honestly

do everything that norman said and watch out for hairline

skin : don't start retin a now it's summer avoid putting anything on your face since skin is more prone to acne durring summer. just use masks, and make sure your skin is not too oily during the day and before going to sleep.
lose weight and grow muscles : you know how.
and please grow some hair and get some good haircut for a round face: you look like you are about to join a gook monks buddhists clan.
your eyes also show a lot of tiredness: have good sleep, decent diet, and work out a little (kinda cliché but it's the basics).
bones harmony is okay you won't be a chad but you can be good looking ig.

• +1
Reactions: BasedCoper, LastHopeForNorman and Jason Voorhees
Holy fuck it's finished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, ReignsChad, Deleted member 1453 and 3 others
just lose weight, clear up skin and grow hair out and your at least average to above average facially.

You look seriously unhealthy. The good news is that you're gonna look much better if you softmax. Lose weight, take care of your skin, grow your hair out, if you're balding take finasteride and apply minoxidil on eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, BasedCoper, owlofathena and 1 other person
Retin a and lose fat and consider surgery. Lack of strong facial features is your problem.

Roids or ldar, not joking
his skin is already fucked up lol and he's only 19 he doesn't need roid jfl guys like you are making this forum a meme

• +1
Reactions: one job away
You look unhealthy but you don't look soy neither communist so it's fine

his skin is already fucked up lol and he's only 19 he doesn't need roid jfl guys like you are making this forum a meme
U think mild test cycle would do shit to his skin , doubt , either way it's over for him even with a fixed skin so roids or ldar , mild test cycle won't make it worse if he's using retin a or accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
U think mild test cycle would do shit to his skin , doubt , either way it's over for him even with a fixed skin so roids or ldar , mild test cycle won't make it worse if he's using retin a or accutane
Yeah could you give me a 1-10 rating just so i know how hard ill have to try I already do quite a bit but ill need to up it

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
good skull shape

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 14667
Yeah could you give me a 1-10 rating just so i know how hard ill have to try I already do quite a bit but ill need to up it
Idk like 3 atm jfl

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 14667
you have an overbite

• +1
I didn't even need to enter the forum, your problem is obvious, shitty skin and overweight.
Skin care and thinness.
An eye area is good, also let your hair grow.

I didn't even need to enter the forum, your problem is obvious, shitty skin and overweight.
Skin care and thinness.
An eye area is good, also let your hair grow.
Ive got a fatish looking face but i am far from over weight in the body department no matter how hard i try my face fat wont go away

Ive got a fatish looking face but i am far from over weight in the body department no matter how hard i try my face fat wont go away
Gymmaxing,you must build muscle

What is your nationality and ehtnicity and btw we born same year

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Nah scotland d and g
Well I suggest you lose weight fix skin asap your biggest problem. Your eye area holds you back the most it reminds of jimsonbobson who was a legend on this forum btw. And yeah you need better haircut. I can judge your bones properly unless you lose weight plus's fix skin

yea even mild test would fuck up his skin. he has the same type of skin derek (moreplatesmoredates) look at his skin now he looks like he's 40. + it's retarded to roid before seeing your natural portential. and yea op knows he won't be a giga chad he's clearly asking how to improve and you are nor helping. he's maybe a 3 or 4 but he could easly become 5 or even a 6 without surgery or roids.

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
  • +1
Well I suggest you lose weight fix skin asap your biggest problem. Your eye area holds you back the most it reminds of jimsonbobson who was a legend on this forum btw. And yeah you need better haircut. I can judge your bones properly unless you lose weight plus's fix skin
Yeah man Thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena

Every single thing I did, plus minoxodil for eyebrows, grow out hair, lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1