I am 19 right now is there anything i can do to improve my looks

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 14667
Yeah is that bad?
Yeah lol anything 5ft 7 and under is bad. 5ft 10 to 6ft is good. 6ft 1 to 6ft 3 is ideal and 6ft 3 to 6ft 4 is the perfect height. Anything above that and it's too much and makes it harder to gain muscle as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
tbf i dont have any friends or references to find out how ugly i am but the pics i attached are probably some of my best besides the flash one but it highlights your face so it shows more could i maybe get to a 5 or something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena and never_lucky
Yeah lol anything 5ft 7 and under is bad. 5ft 10 to 6ft is good. 6ft 1 to 6ft 3 is ideal and 6ft 3 to 6ft 4 is the perfect height. Anything above that and it's too much and makes it harder to gain muscle as well
yeah i used to work out daily but i got a lot of bad looks and sniggers

• So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, owlofathena and never_lucky
keep your head up we are all with you in spirit
when you ascend people will be shocked

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14667 and owlofathena
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Who were the bad looks from? And what age range were they? Sorry to hear that man

Who were the bad looks from? And what age range were they? Sorry to hear that man
shit i never saw what u said sorry for the late reply but yeah mostly like buff guys 18-20ish and the odd woman they hurt the most tbh ive even had a couple do the combo and stare at me

• +1
shit i never saw what u said sorry for the late reply but yeah mostly like buff guys 18-20ish and the odd woman they hurt the most tbh ive even had a couple do the combo and stare at me
It's cool lol What was the stare like from the woman and what age were they roughly?

• +1
It's cool lol What was the stare like from the woman and what age were they roughly?
prob 19 they looked pretty it was like a look you would give someone if a 6 5ft bodybuilder walked into the womans bathroom naked

• JFL
Well I suggest you lose weight fix skin asap your biggest problem. Your eye area holds you back the most it reminds of jimsonbobson who was a legend on this forum btw. And yeah you need better haircut. I can judge your bones properly unless you lose weight plus's fix skin
1595888333007 png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 14667
prob 19 they looked pretty it was like a look you would give someone if a 6 5ft bodybuilder walked into the womans bathroom naked
Jeez if I was a woman I would get horny at seeing a 6ft 5 bodybuilder walk into the bathroom naked

• +1
  • JFL
tbf women are just repulsed by me they never even look me in the eyes when i walk down the street ive started to just lock complete eye contact with only them even if it gets awkward just for a game

• So Sad
tbf women are just repulsed by me they never even look me in the eyes when i walk down the street ive started to just lock complete eye contact with only them even if it gets awkward just for a game
How long have you had that acne for btw? And how fat are you?

• +1
  • +1
You need to tone up and fix that skin problem asap
yeah i am kinda working on it from home plus i like to walk around alot i have this bench across town and its up really high so i just go there when i want plus its really warm so i like to just get the best of the warm weather

• +1
ive started to just lock complete eye contact with only them even if it gets awkward just for a game
I do this aswell but not long enough to make it awkward jfl

• +1
I do this aswell but not long enough to make it awkward jfl
hahaha nice nah i just look at them till they go by me its almost always weird

hahaha nice nah i just look at them till they go by me its almost always weird
It's only weird if you are ugly. Gives me crazy dopamine boost in the rare occasion they smile back, but that's probably just because they feel awkward lol.

• +1
Weight skin hair

• +1
It's only weird if you are ugly. Gives me crazy dopamine boost in the rare occasion they smile back, but that's probably just because they feel awkward lol.
i dont really smile at them i just lock eye contact and look at them

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
i dont really smile at them i just lock eye contact and look at them
Yeah but I mean sometimes (1 in 100:feelswhy:) they smile when I do that

• +1
Yeah but I mean sometimes (1 in 100:feelswhy:) they smile when I do that
decent odds i mean its a miracle if you can get anything positive from a woman

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1