I am 19 years old and I am (within 3cm) the same height as my sister

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
She's 171 and I'm 174, do you think I'm having a growth spurt? and how to optimize it, she stopped growing at 18. thx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and AlexBrown84
She stopped growing at 18? That's hard to believe

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, SubhumanCurrycel, Preoximerianas and 2 others
She's 171 and I'm 174, do you think I'm having a growth spurt? and how to optimize it, she stopped growing at 18. thx
yikes 171 is a brutal height heightmaxx or be Chad facially or betabuxx really

no kys no growth spurt for you

Its over you need to go ER because of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
174 is a bit better, could fraud as 5ft10 or 5ft11 but still a shit height
when people here understand that face is the law... btw, I kill irl. (I'm not even chad or chadlight, I'm between htn and chadlight)

when people here understand that face is the law... btw, I kill irl. (I'm not even chad or chadlight, I'm between htn and chadlight)
well yeah if you're a HTN/chadlite then yes you're gonna do well at 5'9 (which is average height), you'd be an absolute slayer and mogger if you were 6'4/6'5 like me

well yeah if you're a HTN/chadlite then yes you're gonna do well at 5'9 (which is average height), you'd be an absolute slayer and mogger if you were 6'4/6'5 like me
yeah you're right, but I've got some 6'2 mates who are absolute incels

yeah you're right, but I've got some 6'2 mates who are absolute incels
they're probably sub5, no height for a sub5 face. If you're 5+, being ideal height is major boost

5'9 starts at 175cm

Go er

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
depends if your plates are open, btw you can fraud a couple of cm then you should be good.

>Will I grow at 19 years old? :feelsuhh:

It seems like your height is not the only thing that is stunted...

I wouldn’t worry, height is mostly cope, if your white HTN or ethnic chadlite+ you’ll be good.

take an xray and ask the doctor.

Take it from me bro, she is your sister but you 2 still have different genes I wouldn’t count on her late growth as a sign for you. BTW My sister is 174 and I’m 173. The second born always gets mogged

You can't control it and you should embrace it if you are incel or enagged because marching girls is important in such scenario