i am 22 yo but i look 16 with this hairstyle can i get JBs?

whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Banned
Im gonna chase JBs its legal where i live for a 22 guy to date JBs
Can i get JBs with this haircut that makes me look 16?
And is it a good thing?

Attachments

• 82110247_2842117505840434_9165487757584236544_n.jpg
    82110247_2842117505840434_9165487757584236544_n.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 171
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, didntreadlol, NCIJTF and 2 others
When you say JB you mean 18-19? Yeah these girls prefer pretty boys aka Justin Bieber (lol at also JB) younger unless they fucked DOM chad (some didn't)

When you say JB you mean 18-19? Yeah these girls prefer pretty boys aka Justin Bieber (lol at also JB) younger unless they fucked DOM chad (some didn't)
Where i live all teens are legal

Where i live all teens are legal
lets see since im daft
anything with teen
9teen
8teen
7teen
6teen
5teen
4teen
3teen

shit thats sick in my country its approx 16 but its ok if guy couple years older
however 13 is too much (little)????? or i understand wrong

Omg this haircut...Jfl

You look 22 and do not look 16 with that haircut. Stop making stupid shitty threads. Your skin is pasty.

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and elfmaxx
bloatmaxxed

looks like a fag

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You need to masculinemaxx like this:

• get lean
• tan
• shave neck
• chew more + jaw filler
• build muscle
• haircut
• possibly eyebrow Botox and upper lip reduction.

You could become a slayer if your height is decent. I would only focus on looksmaxxing first though. Right now, you're way too feminine and chubby.

compact midface so you can get what u want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545
You need to masculinemaxx like this:

• get lean
• tan
• shave neck
• chew more + jaw filler
• build muscle
• haircut
• possibly eyebrow Botox and upper lip reduction.

You could become a slayer if your height is decent. I would only focus on looksmaxxing first though. Right now, you're way too feminine and chubby.
No thats a meme girls dont love masculine guys unless they are chads with perfect frame and jaw
Doing this things will only make me look uglier and older losing appeal and cuteness

No thats a meme girls dont love masculine guys unless they are chads with perfect frame and jaw
Doing this things will only make me look uglier and older losing appeal and cuteness
You're deluded. The fact you are here asking for advice proves that your "cuteness appeal" logic is wrong and doesn't work out

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You're deluded. The fact you are here asking for advice proves that your "cuteness appeal" logic is wrong and doesn't work out
If you look older its over with JBs me trying to look younger is to attract them
Older looking guys have no chance
Also you cant turn prettyboys into chads without extensive surgery

If you look older its over with JBs me trying to look younger is to attract them
Older looking guys have no chance
I didn't say to agemaxx but to masculinemaxx to balance out your overly feminine appearance. It's all about balance. If you do it right, you won't look old, just better. Do you seriously think jbs like chubby faces and high body fat?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I didn't say to agemaxx but to masculinemaxx to balance out your overly feminine appearance. It's all about balance. If you do it right, you won't look old, just better. Do you seriously think jbs like chubby faces and high body fat?
A bit of face fat Is part of a young looking face, thats how i look with hair up
Also i dont have much more fat to lose im already avoiding sugars

Attachments

• IMG_20200112_132036.jpg
    IMG_20200112_132036.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 138
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
A bit of face fat Is part of a young looking face, thats how i look with hair up
Also i dont have much more fat to lose im already avoiding sugars
Dude you're at least 20% bf. You have a good phenotype and could become very attractive if you lost fat, got some color to your pasty skin and did the other things I listed. But do whatever you want.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman and hebbewem
Not even close, you don't look below 20 at all.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Not even close, you don't look below 20 at all.
Im the youngest 22 alive if i shave
Dude you're at least 20% bf. You have a good phenotype and could become very attractive if you lost fat, got some color to your pasty skin and did the other things I listed. But do whatever you want.
i am already on a strict diet cant do much more than that im 180 cms for 68 kgs
Also phone makes pale skintones

Last edited:
that haircut is embarrassing and you look older than 22 regardless. the delusion JFL

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
And is it a good thing?
With that haircut you won't even be able to chase 80 yr old horny grannies. I'm not trying to make fun of you right now, but did your mom cut it? I had the same type haircut when I was 8. I don't know what you meant by these ''JBs'', but it sure as hell won't be legal for you to go for 8 yr old girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, goat2x, Jerzy Bondov and 1 other person
With that haircut you won't even be able to chase 80 yr old horny grannies. I'm not trying to make fun of you right now, but did your mom cut it? I had the same type haircut when I was 8. I don't know what you meant by these ''JBs'', but it sure as hell won't be legal for you to go for 8 yr old girls.
View attachment 226844

Dude actually some girls made me compliments for the haircutt they love fuckboys with fringes in front go learn about it

That's a shit haircut. Please grow the sides and front. No fringe looks good

that haircut is embarrassing and you look older than 22 regardless. the delusion JFL
I dont look 22 and i defenitely dont look older than 22 they wont even sell me alchol and shit without documents
That's a shit haircut. Please grow the sides and front. No fringe looks good
Then why woman whorship fuckboys with fringes?

Holy shit thats my hairstyle right now. FUCK I NEED 2 CM TO GET CURTAINS FUCK I NEED THEM

And is it a good thing?
That haircut looks like shit you look like an oldcel trying to be “cool” not a teencel

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
That haircut looks like shit you look like an oldcel trying to be “cool” not a teencel
It will be like this soon also its a fashionable haircut
The barber fucked up

Attachments

• 69941812_162632484922302_8790883159440603141_n.jpg
    69941812_162632484922302_8790883159440603141_n.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 44
Pedo pheno
How much you guys wanna bet that op has cp on his hard drive?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 4209
Hail the bloatlord

nigga hair looks like a cell

dye your hair dark blonde

Pedo pheno
How much you guys wanna bet that op has cp on his hard drive?
accurate tbh

not sure why but they all look like that