I am 5'11 now

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
title

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood and 1 other person
manlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 5746, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
that's crazy, man.

what did you do?
what's the time span?

but congrats, what was your height before
EDIT : didn't notice your nickname

grow a pair now

but congrats, what was your height before
EDIT : didn't notice your nickname
I am 5'11 now
  • Thread starter 5foot8Paki
EDIT : he didn't notice his nickname

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, LowTierNormie, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Now you're only 10 inches shorter than the average looksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Vladimir makarov, RAITEIII, didntreadlol and 5 others
that's crazy, man.

what did you do?
what's the time span?
Fixed dogshit apt, sloped shoulders, got a straight neck. Structured my college classes to 10am min so I can get a minimum 10 hours of sleep. Started taking k2, lifting 5 days a week and swimming/hiit and yoga the other 2. Also decompress my spine every morning and night. If I wear lifts I can be 6'1 maybe. Injected for one month but stopped due to hair recession and joint pain from mk677. This was about 5 months timespan.

hgh is severe cope over 16 I'm 18 rn.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Pillarman, Justttt and 2 others
Fixed dogshit apt, sloped shoulders, got a straight neck. Structured my college classes to 10am min so I can get a minimum 10 hours of sleep. Started taking k2, lifting 5 days a week and swimming/hiit and yoga the other 2. Also decompress my spine every morning and night. If I wear lifts I can be 6'1 maybe. Injected for one month but stopped due to hair recession and joint pain from mk677. This was about 5 months timespan.

Shit radical man. Might try this shit.

I am afraid HGH is NOT, severe cope, even above 16, both anecdotally confirmed & studied.

just take it with an AI if bone age hasn't fully matured

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PubertyMaxxer and RecessedPrettyboy
Are you still Paki?

how much do you think from apt, I have pretty severe apt I can't stand up tall without being pulled down by by hip flexors, which means I can't get my shoulders and neck back

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare
If you don't get 1 more inch it will all have been for nothing.

JK lol, good job. This is lifefuel and whitepilling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
5'11 is okay to majority of women. Congrats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 2506 and ZyzzReincarnate
AscendorDieTrying
ZyzzReincarnate
giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3790 and 1 other person
Too tall 5'9 best height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Squirtoutmabooty
I like the part where OP posted pictures

oh wait

And im6 ft 1/2 you manlet

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
how much do you think from apt, I have pretty severe apt I can't stand up tall without being pulled down by by hip flexors, which means I can't get my shoulders and neck back
solid 1 inch, 1.5ish with decompresed spine
And im6 ft 1/2 you manlet
3k posts you win at life bro lol
Are you still Paki?
I'm not full paki so that kinda helps looks, also helps I live in diverse ass california. My grandpa is white so I have lighter skin and red lips, also thick pitch black eyebrows, eyelashes longer than Zayn, nw0, and black hair save me. I also have a wide ribcage and avg bideltoid before training.

Facially I'm rated 5/10 psl but with surgery and stroma probably 7.

Had sex with 2 girls but they were 5-6/10 and asian.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, middayshowers and Squirtoutmabooty

how much vit k2 do you take? And what is your spine decompression routine?

congrats on your gains btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMog
solid 1 inch, 1.5ish with decompresed spine

3k posts you win at life bro lol

I'm not full paki so that kinda helps looks, also helps I live in diverse ass california. My grandpa is white so I have lighter skin and red lips, also thick pitch black eyebrows, eyelashes longer than Zayn, nw0, and black hair save me. I also have a wide ribcage and avg bideltoid before training.

Facially I'm rated 5/10 psl but with surgery and stroma probably 7.

Had sex with 2 girls but they were 5-6/10 and asian.
how bad was your apt?

how much vit k2 do you take? And what is your spine decompression routine?

congrats on your gains btw
2000 mcg a day, 3 min hang on a bar with pull up form and my knees to my chest in the morning and night. also do child's pose for yoga. thats rly all. and squeeze your glutes and core and think of your nipples like laser pointers aiming at a persons head
how bad was your apt?
12k hours of csgo with no sports from ages 12-16 bad, I gained 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
2000 mcg a day, 3 min hang on a bar with pull up form and my knees to my chest in the morning and night. also do child's pose for yoga. thats rly all. and squeeze your glutes and core and think of your nipples like laser pointers aiming at a persons head

12k hours of csgo with no sports from ages 12-16 bad, I gained 2 inches
bruh im 8k hours of csgo with no sports for 10-16 how tf did u fix APT

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Salludon
I came in expecting you to say you put on a pair of high-heels or something. Major congrats on your success.

I was 5'2 last month and now i'm 6'4

That's good if you live in Pakistan, if you live in europe or any western country then you still have no chance

all this is cope unless you have dogshit posture

5 ft 11 in 2020 gg