rate me ~23% bf how do I improve?

im not starveing myself I eat 2-2.5k cals per day with 200-250 protein im also taking peds but I will stop my cut when im 15% bf
How do you expect to lose weight at this rate And 15%bf ? What kinda cut is that you gotta be actually in a calorie deficit your on hgh bro idk what u scared of

How do you expect to lose weight at this rate And 15%bf ? What kinda cut is that you gotta be actually in a calorie deficit your on hgh bro idk what u scared of
are you dyslexic

you would not
maybe not as good as king David but pretty close we have similar genetics also no I don’t need peds to look good if I ever took PEDs it would be to take this seriously and go on stage

• JFL
Reactions: Flowix
are you dyslexic
I hope so your breaking my heart with your autism starvemaxx before ur cooked and quit taking hgh look what you can achieve naturally
AF6DB15B E71D 4008 BC11 7097E7B2A436

im trying to grow taller
Bro your 17 ur basically already done growing and your 5’11 bro that’s not that far from 6’0 your obsessing over things nobody else notices

Bro your 17 ur basically already done growing and your 5’11 bro that’s not that far from 6’0 your obsessing over things nobody else notices
I just turned 17 and hit puberty at 15 my little brother is 6'1 and my dad is 6'4 I think ill be growing a little more