I am 5'6.5 at 17, help me learn to inject T and HGH before I am a liftfrauding currylet forever

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I never lifted before but am starting tomorrow 5 days a week, plus I'm sleeping 10 hours a day, daily spine decompression and stretching, eating only testosterone boosting food, nofap, taking k2, calcium, mk 677, ashwagandha and a shit ton more supplements plus I am diffuse balding hard (lmfao) and am taking minoxidil cuz afraid of castration and suicide by fin.

How the FUCK do I inject and what do I inject for prioritizing height and bone thickening/widening/growth in length etc.? CJC 1295 dac/no dac? Tren? What aromasin do I take? Inhibitors? Can I take this with fin which blocks T? Whats the schedule/best one for growth?

HELP ME BROS BEFORE I AM A MANLET FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, AutisticBeaner, goat2x and 2 others
It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel, Vitruvian, frosty and 1 other person
isnt the whole point of killing estrogen to stop your growth plates from fusing. if thats true then wait to inject T and just use the AI and pray to the gods. low estrogen always lowers bone density i think but exogenous gh might help grow them, not any cope 1295 DAC peptide lol

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
But I thought girls don't care as long as you're over 5'6 with a 5/10 face, right bb?

giphy.gif

I mean you can try cjc or hgh if you can afford it. Lots of videos online baout how to do injections. With peptids or hgh subQ injections in the belly or lower back fat are suitable.

But tbh with you i'd get used to wearing lifts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2506 and shimada
But I thought girls don't care as long as you're over 5'6 with a 5/10 face, right bb?

giphy.gif

I mean you can try cjc or hgh if you can afford it. Lots of videos online baout how to do injections. With peptids or hgh subQ injections in the belly or lower back fat are suitable.

But tbh with you i'd get used to wearing lifts.
I am 2/10 bro it over

Not much hope for you.
Do LL when you’re older.

Lifts for height but much can fix an ugly face aside from surgery. Start wageslaving now to save up.

You won't grow anymore. Accept your subhuman genetic.

RIP @5foot8Paki
its over
ldar to your hearts content

Some ppl get a growth spurt later . I was between 5'6-5'7 with 18 and had to serve the military. At 20 i came to 5'10 or 179cm but i didn't do anything except going to the gym. It was luck i guess still not tall but beyond 5'7 it's over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and buflek
its not over just yet! If you're pretty rich, try to get some some pharma grade HGH (costs $1000 a month). If you're not that rich, you have to settle for a HGH secretagouge like CJC, and then compensate with heavy lifting, sauna, and lots of sleeping.

Some ppl get a growth spurt later . I was between 5'6-5'7 with 18 and had to serve the military. At 20 i came to 5'10 or 179cm but i didn't do anything except going to the gym. It was luck i guess still not tall but beyond 5'7 it's over

You just had late puberty then. Or did you have a growth spurt before?

I mean theres gotta be some midgets otherwise there wont be tall guys if everybody is 6 ft.So just play the part,ok?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
You just had late puberty then. Or did you have a growth spurt before?
At 13 i was 5'4 apparently (height listed on my passport) so yh i grew a little bit above 2 inches 13-18 and then nearly 4 inches between 18-20

At 13 i was 5'4 apparently (height listed on my passport) so yh i grew a little bit above 2 inches 13-18 and then nearly 4 inches between 18-20

Did you develop a lot more body hair between 18 and 20 than you had before? If yes this means you had late puberty

Ldar, or status max

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I never lifted before but am starting tomorrow 5 days a week, plus I'm sleeping 10 hours a day, daily spine decompression and stretching, eating only testosterone boosting food, nofap, taking k2, calcium, mk 677, ashwagandha and a shit ton more supplements plus I am diffuse balding hard (lmfao) and am taking minoxidil cuz afraid of castration and suicide by fin.

How the FUCK do I inject and what do I inject for prioritizing height and bone thickening/widening/growth in length etc.? CJC 1295 dac/no dac? Tren? What aromasin do I take? Inhibitors? Can I take this with fin which blocks T? Whats the schedule/best one for growth?

That shit just stunts your growth but whatever man.

My friend use to take hgh because he was short af. He told me he would inject into the fat around the stomach. Don’t go crazy . I would only do small amounts. Being acromegaly is worse then looking like a cuck

I mean theres gotta be some midgets otherwise there wont be tall guys if everybody is 6 ft.So just play the part,ok?
Yet youre on this site too lol

Elevator shoes boyo

A minority of people will have another growth spurt at OP’s age.

Start saving up for leg lengthening.

your parents must have fed you daal and rice every day to be that short.
A minority of people will have another growth spurt at OP’s age.

Start saving up for leg lengthening.
and then be in a wheelchair by 50. GGs only
Yet youre on this site too lol
im only on this site for some looksmax advice - some of the stuff is top tier.

Lmao imagine in 100-200 years from now. Short stature won’t be a problem anymore. Hair loss won’t be a problem anymore. Acne won’t be a problem anymore.

I bet some fatherfucker in the future will browse old internet archives to see how we predicted the future and he’ll find my post right here and laugh his ass off. Truly great milestones are ahead of us. We were all born too early

I thought you're 5'11?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and aestheticallypleasin
I thought you're 5'11?
turns out if u fix severe apt and lift during puberty u can grow

i slayed at this height so still proof face and nt is everything

turns out if u fix severe apt and lift during puberty u can grow

i slayed at this height so still proof face and nt is everything
5 inches is quite a lot to grow at such a short time at this late stage of puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Ritalincell, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, homesick, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
5 inches is quite a lot to grow at such a short time at this late stage of puberty
rofl this post was memeing i was on lookism before

my dad had a big growth spurt at 19 and is 6'1 my midget mom just stunted me to 5'10.5 night height now

Just run exotic movie director game bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
rofl this post was memeing i was on lookism before

my dad had a big growth spurt at 19 and is 6'1 my midget mom just stunted me to 5'10.5 night height now
whatever you say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincell
why looksmax if you look like zayn?

I HIGHLY doubt getting a couple more inches in height will raise your already non-existent SMV.

Betabux cope, only path for you I'm sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
larps.com
Here's one last brutal bully before ur banned and leave due to my torment

LifeFuel] Finished my first jelqing session

[IMG alt="Mathafack"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3702.jpg?1585623177[/IMG]
Mathafack
They call me Chadafack

Did you have any gains and how long did the results appear?

giphy.gif

I HIGHLY doubt getting a couple more inches in height will raise your already non-existent SMV.

Betabux cope, only path for you I'm sorry.
3 casual lays before 18 in california i mog you nuff said

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Here's one last brutal bully before ur banned and leave due to my torment

LifeFuel] Finished my first jelqing session

[IMG alt="Mathafack"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3702.jpg?1585623177[/IMG]
Mathafack
They call me Chadafack

Did you have any gains and how long did the results appear?

giphy.gif

3 casual lays before 18 in california i mog you nuff said
nigga you are 5'6 and balding
kys literally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 3328, diggbicc and 1 other person
I'm actually convinced you're about 5'7 and 5'8 with lifts hence your name. You larped about growing 5 inches.

I'd love to see you stand next to me irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), turkproducer, homesick and 4 others
I'm actually convinced you're about 5'7 and 5'8 with lifts hence your name. You larped about growing 5 inches.

5 inches?

growing almost 3 inches after fixing posture and lifting and eating for a year during puberty seems equivalent to ghosts being real lol

this post was a half joke too lol if u cant see it "HELP OR IM MANLET CURRY FOREVER FIN AND SARMS!!!"
just lol

my dad grew from 5'6 - 6'1 at 19 he showed me the pics, relax the cope and work on face

Standgebläse probably

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Standgebläse probably
JFL :lul:
5 inches?

growing almost 3 inches after fixing posture and lifting and eating for a year during puberty seems equivalent to ghosts being real lol

this post was a half joke too lol if u cant see it "HELP OR IM MANLET CURRY FOREVER FIN AND SARMS!!!"
just lol

my dad grew from 5'6 - 6'1 at 19 he showed me the pics, relax the cope and work on face
sure

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Standgebläse probably
the bottom line is

this is basically curries i roasted pulling up a year old joke post during puberty and trying to roast me for it when theyre virgins and i slayed

if it helps u cope its what it is, im benevolent
aaaand there it is

work on face thats all the advice im giving

a "5foot8paki subhuman" who slayed more than u shorts out ur brain with the contradictions, face is all

thats it

• JFL
the bottom line is

this is basically curries i roasted pulling up a year old joke post during puberty and trying to roast me for it when theyre virgins and i slayed

aaaand there it is

a "5foot8paki subhuman" who slayed more than u shorts out ur brain with the contradictions, face is all

thats it
you only slayed ur brown hand

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Ritalincell, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Standgebläse probably

the bottom line is

aaaand there it is

thats it
did you now?

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
you only slayed ur brown hand
[Rage] Nofap

Mathafack
for 1 day and I already want to fuck every foid in this earth
this shit is too hard

everything u say is straight projecting im laughing so hard at this jew slave cumbrain

arent u turkish and frauding as white too? jfl ngl

if u insult me dont make it so easy to roast you

• JFL
Damn boi got exposed

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
[Rage] Nofap

Mathafack
for 1 day and I already want to fuck every foid in this earth
this shit is too hard

everything u say is straight projecting im laughing so hard at this jew slave cumbrain

arent u turkish and frauding as white too? jfl ngl

if u insult me dont make it so easy to roast you
whats the problen of my nofap thread low iq pajeet?