I am 6’1 and i am considering getting lift to become 6’2

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Do u think its worth the risk? Considering its 1 inch and shouldnt really effect my ability to walk after all tbh.

Do u guys think 1 inch shoe lift is okay? Will it hinder my ability to walk and stuff?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and murdah
Just get a half inch lift

Also your a piece of shit for liftmaxxing at 6’1 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, murdah and butterworld
2 inch lift max is pretty incognito. I don't even think many in your circle will realise.

Just get a half inch lift

Also your a piece of shit for liftmaxxing at 6’1 tbh
6’1 aint enough anymore, the 5’11 girl i liked thought i was too short for her jfl
2 inch lift max is pretty incognito. I don't even think many in your circle will realise.
2 inch is alot imo

I started wearing 1.5 inch lifts recently and it’s fine, it’s subtle and no one can tell and it’s comfortable to walk

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I started wearing 1.5 inch lifts recently and it’s fine, it’s subtle and no one can tell and it’s comfortable to walk

what shoe lifts did you buy?

I ordered 0.6 inches for now, my shoes have like those short walls so 1 inch might be noticeable

Attachments

• IMG_4437.jpeg
    IMG_4437.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 0
I ordered 0.6 inches for now, my shoes have like those short walls so 1 inch might be noticeable
Depends on the shoes yes, but in regular air force 1s the 1.5 insoles don’t look sus at all

Who wears lifts at 6’3

Depends on the shoes yes, but in regular air force 1s the 1.5 insoles don’t look sus at all
are they as good or better than Air Force maxes for height increasing? Was debating on the two

Do u think its worth the risk? Considering its 1 inch and shouldnt really effect my ability to walk after all tbh.

Do u guys think 1 inch shoe lift is okay? Will it hinder my ability to walk and stuff?
No since ur curry u should stack up your naan bread approximately 10 naan breads according to my curryulations if there right and u should be 6’2😜

are they as good or better than Air Force maxes for height increasing? Was debating on the two
Better, cuz airforces only give like an inch, but air force 1s have good heel support so u can put 1.5 inch insoles without looking sus, MAYBE even 2 but idk

No not really, you get used to eventually.

I’m 6’2 barefoot and i wear 2 inch lifts to become 6’4. I need to, I live in the Netherlands.

No not really, you get used to eventually.

I’m 6’2 barefoot and i wear 2 inch lifts to become 6’4. I need to, I live in the Netherlands.
Do u think i did a mistake order 0.6 inch, should i cancel and order 1 inch?

Do u think i did a mistake order 0.6 inch, should i cancel and order 1 inch?
If you’re really 6’1 aka 185cm unfrauded barefoot, 0,6 inch (1,52 cm) isn’t going to make a huge difference.

1 inch (2,54 cm) is a nice boost without making it noticeable to people close to you.

It will give you a nice boost in your height and confidence. So yeah, i recommend you order the 1 inch lifts.

If you’re really 6’1 aka 185cm unfrauded barefoot, 0,6 inch (1,52 cm) isn’t going to make a huge difference.

1 inch (2,54 cm) is a nice boost without making it noticeable to people close to you.

It will give you a nice boost in your height and confidence. So yeah, i recommend you order the 1 inch lifts.
my shoes aren't high tops, they are like vans, do u still think 1 inch is good or no

Better, cuz airforces only give like an inch, but air force 1s have good heel support so u can put 1.5 inch insoles without looking sus, MAYBE even 2 but idk
Why do you wear lifts if you’re 195 cm by the way