I am a 6 foot 3 truecel

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
I have malar hypoplasia, my mandible is only 16 cm long - including ramus obviously . My face is completely flat except for my long nose. When i clean shave i could pass a 14 year old trapped in a 6 foot 3 long body. I legit look comical in motion because i have long arms and legs and fingers and a tiny head in comparison

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-123510.png
    Screenshot_20220614-123510.png
    759.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Zylk, Deleted member 20148 and 3 others
feel you bro, 6'4 and incel as an old man. you look good tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ShowerMaxxing
Is it really that bad tho? You seem normie

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and ShowerMaxxing
feel you bro, 6'4 and incel as an old man. you look good tho
i always better in pictures, in motion i look comical because of my proportions. People legit giggle when they see me from far away

i always better in pictures, in motion i look comical because of my proportions. People legit giggle when they see me from far away
cant believe that bro. send me a video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
looks like you have klnefelter syndrome

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I have malar hypoplasia, my mandible is only 16 cm long - including ramus obviously . My face is completely flat except for my long nose. When i clean shave i could pass a 14 year old trapped in a 6 foot 3 long body. I legit look comical in motion because i have long arms and legs and fingers and a tiny head in comparison
Lol you don't have malar hypoplasia. Don't listen to mike mew viewers

Also your face isn't flat. You have mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and ShowerMaxxing
I swear i must have some genetic disorder because i dont look like any of my family members at all too .

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk
Dude you look normal gtfo this forum.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I swear i must have some genetic disorder because i dont look like any of my family members at all too .
Actually stfu...Im a twin and am the shortest in my family (my twin is 6'1, i'm 5'10) and we look NOTHING alike. Stop crying for attention you are fucking normal cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and ROTTING
Recessed, but you have hooded eyes. Attention seeking? :feelswhere: Post front.

Your nose is over-projected so ur upper maxilla is fcked. adjust for frankfurt plane, ur pogonion (most projected point of chin) is nowhere near in-line with the nasion. orbital vector... fucked... so ur infras and cheekbones have no anterior projection. ur facial convexity looking must be like 150 degrees...so far from the ideal. ur chin looks ok, but covered by stubble pubes... i bet that's recessed too tee-hee. ur mandible u have already alluded to... ramus 404 and the lower mandible is a downward grown like rat.

i bet every girl shudders in horror at that kind of recession.

even ur temples are receding... ur the definition of recession. so despite all this u are a low tier normie? why is that? because facial averagness and soft tissue profile matter much more than having an anteface on men. also u are 6'3.

so why do u pos there referring to urself as a truecel? u know ur not a truecel... so it's for attention? is that it, attention? u think ur a htn or something so get validation from muh... forum subhumans, but ur actually a ltn/ borderline incel. brutal. it's over for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Dystopian and Deleted member 19896
delusional, you look absolutely normal

Your nose is over-projected so ur upper maxilla is fcked. adjust for frankfurt plane, ur pogonion (most projected point of chin) is nowhere near in-line with the nasion. orbital vector... fucked... so ur infras and cheekbones have no anterior projection. ur facial convexity looking must be like 150 degrees...so far from the ideal. ur chin looks ok, but covered by stubble pubes... i bet that's recessed too tee-hee. ur mandible u have already alluded to... ramus 404 and the lower mandible is a downward grown like rat.

even ur temples are receding... ur the definition of recession. so despite all this u are a low tier normie? why is that? because facial averagness and soft tissue profile matter much more than having an anteface on men. also u are 6'3.

so why do u pos there referring to urself as a truecel? u know ur not a truecel... so it's for attention? is that it, attention? u think ur a htn or something so get validation from muh... forum subhumans, but ur actually a ltn/ borderline incel. brutal. it's over for you.

• JFL
Whites can’t be incel :Comfy:

• JFL

Just SEA max
God damn, this muh JBW cope is annoying. I guess subhumans should really fly to cambodia and pay 2 dollars to get infected with HIV and gonorrhea. Also, gook countries are xenophobic and not that cucked as jewrope so cumskins might get decapitated there if they sperg out like chimps.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
God damn, this muh JBW cope is annoying. I guess subhumans should really fly to cambodia and pay 2 dollars to get infected with HIV and gonorrhea. Also, gook countries are xenophobic and not that cucked as jewrope so cumskins might get decapitated there if they sperg out like chimps.
Have you tried country girls? I’ve seen so many dudes with your pheno with chicks

Have you tried country girls? I’ve seen so many dudes with your pheno with chicks
What are you on about, schizo? I'm a judeo-mongol mutt sigma.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite