All masc men have developed masseters PROVE ME WRONG AND I WILL SUBMIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9670 and SoyGune
Not only that, the bone adapts as well, chewing improves masseters and bone

• +1
Reactions: Aero, RecessedPrettyboy, Acnno and 2 others
Not only that, the bone adapts as well, chewing improves masseters and bone
I think the muscle itself is important too?

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
I am proof that it’s legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: defaya, SoyGune and Deleted member 12303
it's obvious that training masseters=bigger masseters
but bigger masseters=/= better jaw

• +1
Reactions: defaya, Acnno, Deleted member 7806 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
This guy doesn't have good jaw, not even good masseters

Maxresdefault

Neither this guy:

EWemN2CWsAIZ42Q

And neither this guy:

Screenshot 20210322 223628 Gallery

Obviously you can have good jaw as a masculine man, but it doesn't actually mean that you are masculine if you have good jaw somehow.

A masc. chad comes in a package - Wide temples, good FWHR, good brow hooding.. etc

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Blue and Deleted member 12303
This guy doesn't have good jaw, not even good masseters

View attachment 1056094

Neither this guy:

View attachment 1056095

And neither this guy:

View attachment 1056096

Obviously you can have good jaw as a masculine man, but it doesn't actually mean that you are masculine if you have good jaw somehow.

A masc. chad comes in a package - Wide temples, good FWHR, good brow hooding.. etc
Bruh these guys are overweight and have a beard, how can you talk about their jaws?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, CANI and Deleted member 12303
Bruh these guys are overweight and have a beard, how can you talk about their jaws?
They are androgenic as fuck, i can post an example of prettyboys with good jaw to disprove your argument

Pointing out 1 feature and saying that it's subjective to all masculine men exclusively is retarded, that's what i'm saying

• +1
@Chintuck22 already showed that not all hypermasculine men have big masseters, but I also wanted to point out that whether chewing is gonna actually work out for you largely depends on your insertions.
8137D365 4AC9 40D4 AF04 9EECE8761B84

The first one obviously has the best insertions, while the second one looks bloated and the third one just looks shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, defaya and Deleted member 12303
@Chintuck22 already showed that not all hypermasculine men have big masseters, but I also wanted to point out that whether chewing is gonna actually work out for you largely depends on your insertions.
View attachment 1056112
The first one obviously has the best insertions, while the second one looks bloated and the third one just looks shit
I think such shit insertions are in the minority

• +1
Reactions: Blue
View attachment 1056112
The first one obviously has the best insertions, while the second one looks bloated and the third one just looks shit.
American Psycho Ending: What Really Happened? - CINEMABLEND

I think that this a good example of a face that needs larger masseters

• +1
Reactions: defaya and Blue
I think the muscle itself is important too?
Its the most important because its the muscle that makes the bone wider, lower and more angular. The bone merely adapts to chewing pressure and muscle size

• +1
View attachment 1056112
No such thing as insertions
Everyones masseter insertions are basically the same
What changes is what part of the masseter is contracted. The lower or middle. Of course lower is ideal
This contraction depends mostly on how you chew. Try chewing in a chin tuck position. With the jaw back. You will notice the middle masseters and temporalis contracts way more than lower masseters.
Now chew with normal head posture and with a forward motion with the lower jaw. Slighly jutting. Lower masseters should contract the most.

You can notice the first guy has bigger lower masseters, second has bigger middle masseters, third has less hypertrophied masseters but still the lower is smaller.
Lower masseter is what should be hypertrophied because its what makes the jaw angular.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Anyone else chews with a boxing mouth gard? Is it a good method?

Idk I think jaw is cope

chewing is waste of time my masseters are developing without me even chewing at all

• WTF
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 15854
What changes is what part of the masseter is contracted. The lower or middle. Of course lower is ideal
This contraction depends mostly on how you chew. Try chewing in a chin tuck position. With the jaw back. You will notice the middle masseters and temporalis contracts way more than lower masseters.
Now chew with normal head posture and with a forward motion with the lower jaw. Slighly jutting. Lower masseters should contract the most.

You can notice the first guy has bigger lower masseters, second has bigger middle masseters, third has less hypertrophied masseters but still the lower is smaller.
Lower masseter is what should be hypertrophied because its what makes the jaw angular.
How do I chew the lower massseter?

damn, needed this thnx nigga

chewing is waste of time my masseters are developing without me even chewing at all
still loading? keep jewting nigga go on anger react u penguin for ur jse before after in 2030

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
im sorry that came off mean i love u jj but u need the real deal than this copes

• Ugh..

• Ugh..