I am a complete looser

OrbitMax

OrbitMax

Platinum
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Posts
1,154
Reputation
947
Just sitting on the bleachers and watching my friends play this sport for fun. Because I am not confident enough to play because of my cerebral palsy. As a coping mechanism I’m just pretending to be on a call. What a hopeless life I have 😢
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sabarath and Petsmart
Atleast you got friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: OrbitMax, Sabarath and Petsmart
Bro said looser
 
  • JFL
Reactions: OrbitMax
Cerebral palsy is brutal at least you have an excuse
 
  • +1
Reactions: OrbitMax, levisko, Gaythugmax and 1 other person
Just sitting on the bleachers and watching my friends play this sport for fun. Because I am not confident enough to play because of my cerebral palsy. As a coping mechanism I’m just pretending to be on a call. What a hopeless life I have 😢
ropefuel
 
at least you arent lefty rankin
 
i don’t want a excuse. I want a life I want to fit in I want to not be starred at when walking. I don’t want to be laughed at anymore. I want to feel a real love. I wear an ankle brace so my walking is so much better. Pepole don’t noticed anymore not even the closest pepole. I can finally be treated normal m. When it’s on but when it’s not I’m a different person. It doesn’t always work there’s a technique. But anyway it’s saved my life. I would’ve killed myself without it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Arminus
i don’t want a excuse. I want a life I want to fit in I want to not be starred at when walking. I don’t want to be laughed at anymore. I want to feel a real love. I wear an ankle brace so my walking is so much better. Pepole don’t noticed anymore not even the closest pepole. I can finally be treated normal m. When it’s on but when it’s not I’m a different person. It doesn’t always work there’s a technique. But anyway it’s saved my life. I would’ve killed myself without it
I love you man
 
i don’t want a excuse. I want a life I want to fit in I want to not be starred at when walking. I don’t want to be laughed at anymore. I want to feel a real love. I wear an ankle brace so my walking is so much better. Pepole don’t noticed anymore not even the closest pepole. I can finally be treated normal m. When it’s on but when it’s not I’m a different person. It doesn’t always work there’s a technique. But anyway it’s saved my life. I would’ve killed myself without it
❤️fuck people that hate man your loved bro
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
32
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
JoelBeetwo
Replies
11
Views
54
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508
BigBallsLarry
Replies
40
Views
223
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
8
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mads007
  • nonolmaooo
Back
Top