i am a coward

Ark

Ark

I just don't trust ppl.
im a coward for not killing myself, i get suicidal thoughts every single day and only think about quitting this damned unfair world man i just wanted to be at peace why is every single day a battle if i was a chad and rich it wouldn't turn out this way

i was stuck at the same place for years i want to keep trying i always seek a glimmer of hope but it never comes im playing my life at a hardcore difficulty

• So Sad
Reactions: kebab, depressionmaxxing, heightmaxxing and 4 others
In the same position bhai. Feels like I'm stuck in a prison.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ark
well dying would lowkey be boring so just idk stick around and do stuff at least it wouldnt be nothing

• +1
Reactions: Ark
im a coward for not killing myself, i get suicidal thoughts every single day and only think about quitting this damned unfair world man i just wanted to be at peace why is every single day a battle if i was a chad and rich it wouldn't turn out this way

i was stuck at the same place for years i want to keep trying i always seek a glimmer of hope but it never comes im playing my life at a hardcore difficulty
just be hot

suicide is not that cool when u realize nobody will give a fuck it feels like ur saying fuck u to the world but it won't even reach its ears nobody would give a fuck.

if u really wanna make a change its to kill a guy that you hate and has everything you don't tbh it's the ultimate fuck u to the unfairness of the world and to the guy who you should only kill with a good reason tbh.
but if u dont hate anyone like that then just keep on living and trying to ascend spiritually tbh no matter what

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
suicide is not that cool when u realize nobody will give a fuck it feels like ur saying fuck u to the world but it won't even reach its ears nobody would give a fuck.

if u really wanna make a change its to kill a guy that you hate and has everything you don't tbh it's the ultimate fuck u to the unfairness of the world and to the guy who you should only kill with a good reason tbh.
but if u dont hate anyone like that then just keep on living and trying to ascend spiritually tbh no matter what
how to ascend spiritually

how to ascend spiritually
explore manifestation like law of attraction law of assumption, religion, dark magic etc maybe something can make sense to u

At least ur pretty

pls dont kill urself i care for u and lov u

When our ancestors felt like this, they went to war.

how? u are top % in your country

or do u mean spiritually?

U can start doing raw prinal diet