• No and I am also a manlet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Animal

Animal

Iron
406427781 945536490327040 9042523818907284766 n

@androgenic I wish to be yuor strongest soldier in the mogwars.

I recently encountered Loox and his disciples in their habitat.
Intrigued, I stepped forth and asked the ogre himself, Andrew Jenny Koger, what is my PSL brah?
He uttered a sacred phrase, "You are looksminned as fuck tbh but have potential". This is my guiding light in coming to you.

He had six commandments for me.
  1. Lose the glasses (Suck my balls they're scholarly)
  2. Testmaxx
  3. Tint ur eyebrows
  4. Shit haircut, fix it my son
  5. Stop heightmogging me please
  6. Capmaxx (I have a sick cap g but I'm still not gonna wear it at night, that shit is autiiiiistic)
Who am I? I am a davidlaidmode acolyte. Nah lol I'll be legit, I like to tinker with things. Looksmax is attractive to me as it is a fun hobby which I will be able to research and tinker with the same as any of my other hobbies. To summarize this mindset and my excitement to join you I will share what @anabology on X said:
"ADHD" affords you the unique ability to be obsessed with your top interests regardless of your energy level. The higher your energy level, the more obsessions you can entertain. ADHD isn't a problem. Your thyroid is. The goal is to be obsessed with your whole life.
I come to you from a biohacking background (Does anybody here like Bryan Johnson or MPMD? :D ) and genuinely really enjoy researching, trialing and exploring different interventions. Thus, I have researched and decided on additional experiments. Thank you everybody for the fantastically detailed threads on here.
  1. Tretinoin 0.05%
  2. GHK-CU 2%
  3. FECC from Niod (Think of NIOD as the Lexus to The Ordinary's Toyota, this is like their caffeine serum for eye area but +++)
  4. SPF 50+ (La Roche Posay, their light serum in the shaker bottle)
  5. Red light therapy (Hooga HG24 bulb above my bed) [Review of best bulbs]
  6. Hyaluronic Acid Complex
  7. Wearing lifts so I can be 6 foot 11 instead of 6 foot 8 (jk hehe)
  8. Carrots (They're just fucking tasty man legit)
  9. Minoxidil on eyebrows
  10. Silk pillowcases, eye masks and more intentional hair washing process (leaving conditioner in longer, avoiding physical agitation when wet)
I am going to be vague on Loox' 2nd recommendation in the inevitable event that I eventually get doxxed as is the nature of the internet. What I can assure you of is that this is a favorite hobby of mine, and I am consulting with some true old members to bring you some niche and exciting protocol experience : )

The Leanmaxxing will have to wait though as I am embarking on a prodigious bulk. I hope to go from 102kg to 112kg and then gradually cut to 108kg at 10% bf from which point I will focus on deadlift performance and dropping my numbers down in my cardio sport of choice. This will all happen in the next 6 months.

So there we go. I will update you on my progress at various steps along the way if I feel so inclined. So far tretinoin and HA have had tremendous effects, but I am excited to update you on what else is yet to come.

I believe I may davidlaidmode harder than even loox himself.

Animal out.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Debetro, randomop and 4 others
Also might be joining Loox for a gym session in the new year. Lemme know if you'd be keen for that. I won't be appearing on video, I like to keep a low profile and focus on sharing notes rather than my image, but I think it could be really fun.

show ur body

decent body

just neee some shoulders and arms and ur looxmaxed
Ya. 8kg of additional lean mass and we will be primed to shift focus wholly to functionality. It is hard to attain David Laid's body comp at my stature, but my plan will place me solidly in his territory. Let us not forget that my TDEE is astounding. Maintaining anything more than 110kg long term without compromising on my professional, personal or social goals in my opinion is simply untenable haha.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Bonesmashing + test = ascension.
What cycle are you planning to hop on to gain mass?

Last edited:
holy faggot cunt suck that frauders dick more.

if you are ever in sydney i'll mog rape both you faggots lol at me mogging despite 20%+ bf

BE YOUR OWN MOGGER

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and the BULL
holy faggot cunt suck that frauders dick more.

if you are ever in sydney i'll mog rape both you faggots lol at me mogging despite 20%+ bf
View attachment 2603993

BE YOUR OWN MOGGER
You look like you eat ants in the sandpit

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, RichardSpencel, Arditi and 1 other person
Cuntt if you’re 6’8 and built like that you needa be playing ball or footy assuming you’re from aus
Thank you fren. I am an IT consultant and row for fun. When people hit me with that question I usually tell them I play mini golf :3

• +1
Reactions: multi