I AM A KING

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED

"MUH HOLY SHIT FOID IN FORUM :soy::soy:"
INJECT T ASAP YOU CASTRATED SIMPING DOGS. I HAD ALREADY EXPOSED AND YOU REFUSED TO BELIEVE DESPITE THE OUTSTANDING PHENOMENAL EVIDENCE IN THIS THREAD OF MINE THAT THERE WAS AN ALT FOID. SHE MIGHT NOT BE YUNGGOD BUT CERTAINLY EITHER A TRANNY GAY OR A FOID THAT HAS ALTS HERE

EVEN @her CONFIRMED @JihadChad WAS ANOTHER ALT, I HAD SMELLED THIS LONG TIME AGO

MY ONLY BRO DURING THESE DARK TIMES WAS @Jagged0, THE REST CAN KYS IDC

giphy.gif

NOW I WILL BATHE IN MY PRECIOUS VICTORY BUT ALAS I'M NOT SURPISED IF @GreenTea IS ANOTHER ALT THE WAY HE/SHE KEPT MENTIONING ME MORE THAN 20 TIMES A DAY EXPECIALLY ON EGOYS THREADS ON ME. ALSO THE POSTING STYLE AND NAMING SIMILARITY.

giphy.gif

KEEP REFUSING TO BELIEVE, I WILL NOW TAKE BREAK FROM THE EVISCERATION AND EXPOSURES. IT'S BEEN A GOOD TIME BROS BUT I AM POSTING MORE THAN WHAT I HAD PLANNED CAUSE OF THIS SHIT. I AM A KING REMINDER.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 9380, Jagged0 and 6 others
Im confused man are u a chad or what. Why she on ur dick. Also is it actually her in the pic or is it a dude.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Im confused man are u a chad or what. Why she on ur dick. Also is it actually her in the pic or is it a dude.
HIGH T POSTER CONFIRMED THEORY. ATTRACTS LOW T ESTROGEN RIDDEN POSTERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Sikkunt23 and RichardwillImprove
She rots harder than anyone here world record tier rotter ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
women really do live life on easy mode, even on an incel forum a subhuman chick becomes the talk of the forum. So over for deprived users

I'm confused who is @egoy is it actually a foid or just a troll

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
women really do live life on easy mode, even on an incel forum a subhuman chick becomes the talk of the forum. So over for deprived users
Im not deprived at all and also not delusional shes bad as hell lol. Not subhuman.

@brbbrah knows every foid here. Would not be surprised if he is also a foid telling her friends to infiltrate the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 5875
Im not deprived at all and also not delusional shes bad as hell lol. Not subhuman.
oh word bro? she's bad as hell?
P037p15v

over for subhuman tastes, niggas like you are why hypergamy will only get worse in the future. Beauty is objective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
oh word bro? she's bad as hell?
View attachment 729879
over for subhuman tastes, niggas like you are why hypergamy will only get worse in the future. Beauty is objective
She literally looks like the child version of my ex that cheated on me. Guess Im just in my feelings. Ur right.

DONT LEAVE. WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM FOIDS???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
King of the village hidden in the dung

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430