I am a Proud European.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold
I am proud of our legacy. I am proud to be Christian. I am proud of our ancestry. The elites want to take our land. Europe is done, these are the end times.

Screenshot 589
Screenshot 590

Screenshot 591

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, i_love_roosters, Madridista and 1 other person
You shouldn’t be
Your land is getting invaded by shitskin

Your ancestors were likely peasant farmers, pipe down.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
aren't you american?

You shouldn’t be
Your land is getting invaded by shitskin
Why? Because Europe is either going chastisement from God for foresaking His religion, or because these are the end times and the elites and satanist want it to be this way. It's a globalist agenda.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
May other Europeans feel the same about their heritage and then things could start to look better for us.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
*Proceeds to draft 23 players of african descent for the Eurocup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Costcosuperstore and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Why? Because Europe is either going chastisement from God for foresaking His religion, or because these are the end times and the elites and satanist want it to be this way. It's a globalist agenda.
Europe is edom and has to be wiped out
Hahahahsh

Screenshot 2024 06 18 at 21832 AM

godless art mogs ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
This guy's a troll. Ethnic too most likely, or one of those white people who have no nationalistic ancestral pride.
Do you know what Esau edom or amoleck is moron

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and lastamericanvirgin
*Proceeds to draft 23 players of african descent for the Eurocup
WHYPIPO moment they need west Africans and maghrebis to do everything for them
May other Europeans feel the same about their heritage and then things could start to look better for us.
Cumskins deserve it for abandoning Jesus Christ for Gaythiesm may islam take you all and make you Dhimmis and make you pay Jizya

Do you know what Esau edom or amoleck is moron
Btw, it's Israelite, not Is-Real-DARK. GOD did that, you just got spiritually decapitated. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you're actually white you should really kill yourself, for now enjoy your boring wage job while my parents are rich and you go to Hell soon.

Btw, it's Israelite, not Is-Real-DARK. GOD did that, you just got spiritually decapitated. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you're actually white you should really kill yourself, for now enjoy your boring wage job while my parents are rich and you go to Hell soon.
Heaven and hell is in your own mind fren

WHYPIPO moment they need west Africans and maghrebis to do everything for them

Cumskins deserve it for abandoning Jesus Christ for Gaythiesm may islam take you all and make you Dhimmis and make you pay Jizya
White people lost pride in who we are but there is many of us who still are proud and waking up and sick of being pushed around. We are pride of who we are and our ancestors!! We are Europeans and pride and Europe is for Europeans!

We will deport all people who aren't from our land.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
That's because Europeans don't like to play sports that much anymore.
Eastern Europeans are great at basketball and tennis but i don't know if they can be considered white people based on the latest official .org surveys and studies

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, yeeyeeslayer and user123456
Eastern Europeans are great at basketball and tennis but i don't know if they can be considered white people based on the latest official .org surveys and studies
Eastern Europeans are very white. Although they are Slavs. They were not apart of our glorious Roman Empire civilization, but they have great countries now and people and are trad.

White people lost pride in who we are but there is many of us who still are proud and waking up and sick of being pushed around. We are pride of who we are and our ancestors!! We are Europeans and pride and Europe is for Europeans!

We will deport all people who aren't from our land.
Until white Europeans embrace being Christian’s again you fuckers deserve to be swarmed by rabid Muslims who will fuck your women which are disgusting shameless whores with 50k bodycount before they settle down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, yeeyeeslayer and lastamericanvirgin

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1710030411.mov
    5.5 MB
Until white Europeans embrace being Christian’s again you fuckers deserve to be swarmed by rabid Muslims who will fuck your women which are disgusting shameless whores with 50k bodycount before they settle down
You're right. I hate Europeans who allowed this, I despise them, for openly being so naive and self defeating and allowing this. No respect for our ancestry or genes.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You're right. I hate Europeans who allowed this, I despise them, for openly being so naive and self defeating and allowing this. No respect for our ancestry or genes.
Thank the French Revolution, the enlightenment they ruined Europe and Christianity. I wouldn’t be christin if it wasn’t for Europeans influence on the world and now BBCs and Latinos will have to carry the mantle of Christ as Europeans and white people are too gay and retarded in 2024 to carry the faith that brought them to gretaness

Notice how once Europeans gave up Christ that’s when Europe and the west began to fall? 😉 in the 1960s

Thank the French Revolution, the enlightenment they ruined Europe and Christianity. I wouldn’t be christin if it wasn’t for Europeans influence on the world and now BBCs and Latinos will have to carry the mantle of Christ as Europeans and white people are too gay and retarded in 2024 to carry the faith that brought them to gretaness

Notice how once Europeans gave up Christ that’s when Europe and the west began to fall? 😉 in the 1960s
Absolutely that's when I agree. I disagree on the date.... Europe was great still and white and trad in the 2000s. I love watching early 2000s college movies, in Europe it was great.

Long before the recent times...

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur