I am a strict christian

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
For 10 years I have believed and placed my trust that what is written in the Bible is true, for example that Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, that he was free from is guilty, was crucified, rose again three days later and later ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God. I regularly attend a free church community of which I am also a member and I spend a fair amount of time with my brothers and sisters in the faith, whether at church or in someone's home or elsewhere. As a strict Christian I am very careful with the things I do and say and with the people I go out with because God desires for you to be involved in drawing people to His Word through a dedicated life to Him and not you looking away from the truth.

@BrahminBoss @Jamesothy @cloUder @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍

Any Christian’s on here?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, justalooksmaxer and 2 others
I believe in the trinity lord @juste

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
I believe in the trinity lord @juste

Fuck that ugly faggot hope he gets raped by niggers and then his mother next

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and BrahminBoss
For 10 years I have believed and placed my trust that what is written in the Bible is true, for example that Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, that he was free from is guilty, was crucified, rose again three days later and later ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God. I regularly attend a free church community of which I am also a member and I spend a fair amount of time with my brothers and sisters in the faith, whether at church or in someone's home or elsewhere. As a strict Christian I am very careful with the things I do and say and with the people I go out with because God desires for you to be involved in drawing people to His Word through a dedicated life to Him and not you looking away from the truth.

@BrahminBoss @Jamesothy @cloUder @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍

Any Christian’s on here?
Yes, this site's not good for any of us though. None of us are on here holding office for God. We say things we shouldn't and waste time. It's a work of the flesh. I think I'm gonna quit before too long. I thought I could evangelize on here and use my time for good. But maybe the best thing I can do is leave. Maybe some people will notice and understand why. That's what Werty did. I'm not mature enough to quit my idle speak on this platform. I can't quit either. Not just yet.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Yes, this site's not good for any of us though. None of us are on here holding office for God. We say things we shouldn't and waste time. It's a work of the flesh. I think I'm gonna quit before too long. I thought I could evangelize on here and use my time for good. But maybe the best thing I can do is leave. Maybe some people will notice and understand why. That's what Werty did. I'm not mature enough to quit my idle speak on this platform. I can't quit either. Not just yet.
The time will come when we both have to quit..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002