I am a very anxious and stressed person - HOW DO I LOWER CORTISOL?

-gaba
-ashwagandha
- diet rich in meats and eggs
-magnesium
>No fucking evidence
>Just trust me bro
It's over for you.
Do you have trauma?
Just ate more animal fat. Nicotine actually made me lethargic and shitty. After a while I would get nic sick
the trick is to be in a chill zone where you're ok with everything both bad and good, and from that point you'll unironically feel better and in turn want to do better in life because you won't have such cucked constant pressure over yourself. You'll get the hang of it bhai

• Love it
Reactions: ascension124
Whatever trauma or toughts holding you back you can get over them no matter how real they might seem in your head

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Whatever trauma or toughts holding you back you can get over them no matter how real they might seem in your head
Thanks man do you reccommend CBT?

the trick is to be in a chill zone where you're ok with everything both bad and good, and from that point you'll unironically feel better and in turn want to do better in life because you won't have such cucked constant pressure over yourself. You'll get the hang of it bhai
Thank you this sounds like stoicism

I get anxious and stressed about everything. Work dating etc. I am on 125 mg test. I also drink one cup of coffee and vape daily. Should I cut out the stims? Without them I feel lethargic.

What compounds can help with daily anxiety? I already use L theanine.

How can I fix this???
whats ur bloodwork, if your taking test watch your estrogen levels worrying is woman trait. If test is to low use more

Use vorinostat. It permanently got rid of my social anxiety. Use the search bar for my previous posts on it. You can damn near call it a miracle drug. Also, check out r/vorinostat if you wanna figure out how to get it (you’ll need to email the guy running that sub)

What's your thoughts on psilocybin??

Last edited:
whats ur bloodwork, if your taking test watch your estrogen levels worrying is woman trait. If test is to low use more
I will get bloodwork done