I am a very dislikeable person

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters.
as much as I hate to admit, it's like that, most of my "friends" in real like dont actually like me, and are occasionally hanging out just out of pity probably, it's crazy that some people are automatically liked etc. even if their personalities or looks are bad, I am looksmatched to them.

it occured tons of time to me irl where people that dont deserve love and stuff, actually get it, and don't say chad or be good looking, I'm not speaking about dating etc, I'm speaking about prolonged connections and rapports with people

I don't want to be egoistic and say I deserve it, I don't, but why do they?

I can't entirely blame other people, it's also on me, that I am like this, but I just don't get it, this world is so awful and random, I've lost count on how many nice and deserving people are threw away and ignored

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, rape, noobs and 9 others
dnrd but +1 for decent english and using paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Nirvana and PeakIncels
i like u

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and PeakIncels
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, Lonenely sigma, sportsmogger and 1 other person
i can more or less sympathise
just be more quiet
as cringe as it sounds try to be more "nonchalont"
worked for me but i look good so idk
and i wasnt disliked per say more like annoying on some ocasions
good luck bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels
i can more or less sympathise
just be more quiet
as cringe as it sounds try to be more "nonchalont"
worked for me but i look good so idk
and i wasnt disliked per say more like annoying on some ocasions
good luck bhai
Unfortunately I tried it, and people just ended up calling me emo or depressed, not a great result

• +1
Reactions: oily703
Unfortunately I tried it, and people just ended up calling me emo or depressed, not a great result
i bet you overdid it though
i mean if your friend group is talking let the conversation take its course and interject sometimes when you have something actually interesting to say
not sit alone in a corner

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, NZb6Air and PeakIncels
last bump before I drop this shit thread

i bet you overdid it though
i mean if your friend group is talking let the conversation take its course and interject sometimes when you have something actually interesting to say
not sit alone in a corner
No it's not that I sit alone, I try to be more quiet and only answer when necessary, I did that, but they just called me boring because I do not entertain them or bring any value to the friend group, which in that, I cannot blame no one apart myself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and oily703
No it's not that I sit alone, I try to be more quiet and only answer when necessary, I did that, but they just called me boring because I do not entertain them or bring any value to the friend group, which in that, I cannot blame no one apart myself
damn its really over if your "friends" just call you boring like that
if youre really desperate i guess you can just become a clown
humiliation ritual type shit
eat bugs of the floor etc
but i wouldnt recomend it
btw where does your friend group place in the social hierarchy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels
damn its really over if your "friends" just call you boring like that
if youre really desperate i guess you can just become a clown
humiliation ritual type shit
eat bugs of the floor etc
but i wouldnt recomend it
btw what place does your friend group place in the social hierarchy
they don't call me boring but they make me understand that I am, they are on an average level
no I won't humiliate myself, I've had enough of getting shitted on tbh

• +1
they don't call me boring but they make me understand that I am, they are on an average level
no I won't humiliate myself, I've had enough of getting shitted on tbh
when i was youger, and im talking about early middle school i felt exacly like this on the popular kids group so i feel you bhai.
i moved down the social ladder and now i really like my friend group. this happened just because i had some other friends i could fall back on, if i didnt i would problably be a wierd loser right now. your situation is worse than mine i think.
btw are you in highschool?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
when i was youger, and im talking about early middle school i felt exacly like this on the popular kids group so i feel you bhai.
i moved down the social ladder and now i really like my friend group. this happened just because i had some other friends i could fall back on, if i didnt i would problably be a wierd loser right now. your situation is worse than mine i think.
btw are you in highschool?
yes, I'm in highschool, I shouldn't even thinking about this stuff, that's what makes everything 10 times worse

• +1
You have something to offer = you are liked. Money,Status,Looks, funny personality, anything that makes people like you or benefits them.

Also if you’re young don’t think like this, you will be miserable and will never enjoy hanging out with anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, oily703 and PeakIncels
You have something to offer = you are liked. Money,Status,Looks, funny personality, anything that makes people like you or benefits them.

Also if you’re young don’t think like this, you will be miserable and will never enjoy hanging out with anyone
I already don't enjoy hanging out especially when I get constantly pressured, also true, I have nothing to offer, I cannot blame them

i was going to tell you to just wait it out until collage but thats long time so nevermind

yeah as bluepilled as it sounds just be yourself
thinking like this will get you nowhere

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air and PeakIncels
i was going to tell you to just wait it out until collage but thats long time so nevermind

yeah as bluepilled as it sounds just be yourself
thinking like this will get you nowhere
I am myself and look where it lead me bro

• +1
I already don't enjoy hanging out especially when I get constantly pressured, also true, I have nothing to offer, I cannot blame them
constantly pressured? Also come on man, you can atleast work on your communication. And one thing I’ve noticed your friend group will build an image of you so even after you change you’ll stilled be viewed as you use to be somewhat. So find new friends

• +1
Reactions: oily703 and PeakIncels
>Dislikable
>Has a positive post to rep ratio

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231, Suns9999 and PeakIncels
I am myself and look where it lead me bro
maybe but your thinking too much
"oh did that joke land"
"oh im being to quiet time to talk"
if they are normies just turn your brain off
the lower the iq the happier the person

• +1
constantly pressured? Also come on man, you can atleast work on your communication. And one thing I’ve noticed your friend group will build an image of you so even after you change you’ll stilled be viewed as you use to be somewhat. So find new friends
constantly pressured because I have to say the right thing otherwise I'll be called weird or sum shit

the thing you said is right, once people build an image of what you truly are, it will always be that, if they see you as a failure, you can't change that, only rarely yes.

I am trying to get new friends but it's not working, I can't manage to make people stay long with me, so I just gave up, I'm good on my own but it would be nice to have someone irl supporting you or having time for you etc

how many nice and deserving people are threw away and ignored
bro is talking about @GabachoCopium @scrunchables and myself here

thanks for the clin d'oeil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, truthhurts, GabachoCopium and 2 others
maybe but your thinking too much
"oh did that joke land"
"oh im being to quiet time to talk"
if they are normies just turn your brain off
the lower the iq the happier the person
low-key true tbh

• +1

just say winking NIGGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and NZb6Air

yup, he is talking about us 😕

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PeakIncels
constantly pressured because I have to say the right thing otherwise I'll be called weird or sum shit

the thing you said is right, once people build an image of what you truly are, it will always be that, if they see you as a failure, you can't change that, only rarely yes.

I am trying to get new friends but it's not working, I can't manage to make people stay long with me, so I just gave up, I'm good on my own but it would be nice to have someone irl supporting you or having time for you etc
Probably all in your head most of the time

Actually thinking about it you can improve a lot among your friends I have went from a weirdo to normal

Hang out with your siblings or cousins or family and they will help you meet new people

• +1
yup, he is talking about us 😕

after 5 years of denying the whitepill,

garbachacopium has finally accepted the fact that maybe looks matter maybe don't idk but everything will be alright

@sportsmogger @N1666

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, Nirvana, sportsmogger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, truthhurts and NZb6Air
nigger stop bumping your thread
but your replying to it as well lol
did he actually eat it tho
if no reply then react with ugh

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, GabachoCopium and truthhurts

after 5 years of denying the whitepill,

View attachment 3237004

garbachacopium has finally accepted the fact that maybe looks matter maybe don't idk but everything will be alright

@sportsmogger @N1666

wow, garnachocopium, he maybe died from eating that, i get that it’s white pilled. and he just denying that, but still :( :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, truthhurts and PeakIncels
kinda disgusting, did you get any health complications after it? or you just digested it and shitted after
Vid was from @Never Get Up

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, GabachoCopium, NZb6Air and 1 other person
kinda disgusting, did you get any health complications after it? or you just digested it and shitted after
no nothing happened to me, i’m alive and strong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, PeakIncels and truthhurts
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, GabachoCopium, NZb6Air and 1 other person
It's something about your personality. Work on it like the normgroids suggest. While it could take years to fix yourself significantly, doing so is very important for your success.

• +1
It's something about your personality. Work on it like the normgroids suggest. While it could take years to fix yourself significantly, doing so is very important for your success.
my personality is fucked, I'm boring as hell probably but I have to say that's when I'm myself, so to fix that I should behave in ways I don't like

• +1
Reactions: sexy
my personality is fucked, I'm boring as hell probably but I have to say that's when I'm myself, so to fix that I should behave in ways I don't like
Then you either find people that are okay with your personality or get used to being somewhat of an outcast for the rest of your life.

• +1
Then you either find people that are okay with your personality or get used to being somewhat of an outcast for the rest of your life.
truth

• +1
Reactions: sexy
as much as I hate to admit, it's like that, most of my "friends" in real like dont actually like me, and are occasionally hanging out just out of pity probably, it's crazy that some people are automatically liked etc. even if their personalities or looks are bad, I am looksmatched to them.

it occured tons of time to me irl where people that dont deserve love and stuff, actually get it, and don't say chad or be good looking, I'm not speaking about dating etc, I'm speaking about prolonged connections and rapports with people

I don't want to be egoistic and say I deserve it, I don't, but why do they?

I can't entirely blame other people, it's also on me, that I am like this, but I just don't get it, this world is so awful and random, I've lost count on how many nice and deserving people are threw away and ignored
I like you bro

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PeakIncels