I am a very dislikeable person

I like you bro
i like u too, but online is something and irl is another thing, unfortunately in the most important one, I lack everything
^

Same thing I said to sportsmogger

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ey88
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and PeakIncels
that's okay. only normies value people based on how appealing they are to the normie hive mind. it's like their only insult - "no one likes you" "i bet you're fun at parties" etc

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
that's okay. only normies value people based on how appealing they are to the normie hive mind. it's like their only insult - "no one likes you" "i bet you're fun at parties" etc
normies can be more cruel than a foid can ever be
they make you feel like an outcast

normies can be more cruel than a foid can ever be
they make you feel like an outcast
yeah, until you fall in love and think she's the one person who understands you or whatever, and then after 10 years she dumps you like your entire relationship was just a prank she was playing on you with other normies, then marries your most normie friend and all of a sudden is super popular and the most normie person ever

that will make you feel like an outcast

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
yeah, until you fall in love and think she's the one person who understands you or whatever, and then after 10 years she dumps you like your entire relationship was just a prank she was playing on you with other normies, then marries your most normie friend and all of a sudden is super popular and the most normie person ever

that will make you feel like an outcast
I will never fall in love because I'm not capable of getting a gf in first place so that can't be me