I am a woman, and I feel very guarded about who actually knows I did this

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Many years ago in my younger day (adventures on Guam), I saw a friend have sex with her dog, and then eventually I did too. I was 18, engaged and my fiance had left for the (US) military and we were to get married after he finished his initial training and school. In the meantime I worked. I befriended a couple new to the area (military) in social gatherings. Brett and Barb and I became fairly good friends. They’d invite me to their home on base (NAS back then) when they had small parties and such.

About six months after becoming friends they went on vacation to their hometown or wherever for a month, and I was glad to check up on their place while they were gone, and feed and walk their brownish doberman pinscher, Bonner. He was a nice big but very friendly pet with me, no issues.

Brett and Barb returned from their vacation. A few nights after them returning, I had a bag of dry dog food that I had bought for Bonner but forgot to take out of my car and leave at their house. So I decided to swing by their place to drop it off after I got off of work (8pm or so). This was back before cell phones and I didn’t think anything of going by unannounced. So I parked in their visitor parking and walked up the sidewalk toward their front door which is a walk past the living room window. The windows are clear glass louvered/jalousie windows, and they had fairly thin curtains up which, during the day one couldn’t really see in, but at night with the living room lights on and the outside of the house dark, one could see fairly clearly thru the curtains if right up against the window. And I did, and stopped in my tracks.

I stared in, in disbelief. Barb was in the living room, totally nude, on her knees and leaning against the sofa, knees spread for penetration. Brett was kneeling next to her also nude and the first time I ever saw Brett’s cock (much larger than my fiance who was the only cock to date I’d ever experienced). And Bonner, trying to mount Bard from behind, his large pink dog cock fully extended and finding its way toward Barb’s cunt. I could hear Brett coaching Bonner come on boy mommy wants you, and when he found and penetrated Barb she made all kinds of enjoyment sighs and moans. Bonner began thrusting hard and fast.

I didn’t watch to the end, I had to leave, partly needing to digest what I now know my friends to do with their dog. Partly because I didn’t want to be seen by anyone in the neighborhood as peering in to someone house and I either get investigated for peeping, or others coming over to investigate and also discover my friends’ bestial activity.

I went to Brett an Barb’s house a week or so later to drop off the bag of dogfood, at 6pm this time and not after dark. Brett wasn’t home from work yet. I made mention to Barb that I had stopped by the week prior to drop off the food but saw thru the window that they were preoccupied and didn’t want to bother. She knew exactly what I was talking about. She blushed red and at the same time looked dead at me and asked if I enjoyed what I saw. I told her I don’t know, it was certainly erotic but new to me, with animals and I was still deciding how to feel about it. We continued to talk about it, her telling me how she feels about the eroticism and perversion of it heightening her and Brett’s sex life, and how she enjoys the feeling of Bonner’s dog cock penetrating her, and then Brett’s taking her afterwards. I mentioned my pleasant surprise seeing Brett’s cock too, and confessing that my fiance isn’t as big.

Barb convinced me that she would love to let Brett have sex with me if I wanted to experience a larger cock, and to introduce me to having sex with Bonner. It took a few weeks but eventually I went to visit them one weekend with plans to get nude and let both Brett and Bonner fuck me. We did. Barb even got some licking in on my pussy and I tried fingering another woman for the first time.

But the act of being penetrated by a dog! I could feel Bonner’s dog cock penetrate the first time and immediately pounding me just as deep as a human cock but with much more intensity and speed. I loved it. I felt the knot that everybody talks about but I didn’t lock with the dog. I don’t know how true it is that a woman gets locked with a male dog’s knot the same way a female bitch does, because a woman’s pussy can accommodate much larger girth I guess… either that or I have a very loose pussy :) And then to finish off the night with Brett fucking me to orgasm several times, oh my first large cock.

My fiance finished his training and came home to marry me almost 8 months later. I had been visiting Brett and Barb (and Bonner) almost weekly since we started that sex adventure for that whole time until the night before my fiance flew in.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214 and 4 others
read I did not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member, Romeo1111 and 2 others
Grodie

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
This is why the death penalty exists

• +1