I am about ~50 years ahead of average humanity.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I used to be a firm believer in global sustainability when I was 12-17yo. Abolishment of the free-market and realizing that economic growth can't be paired with sustainability and that true progress would be a full-on global mentality change to a steady-state economy.

Videos/Ideology like this characterized my beliefs in my teenage years. I held meetings and presentations in high school and outside of it on this subject and was part of a local 'chapter' of 'the Zeitgeist Movement' in my country.
I held presentations in my high school about this subject whenever I could. Advocating the replacement of human labor by machines and a basic income in its place.

My general plan in life was the following:
1)Keep mogging everyone in academia (I was a top of the class straight A student untill my early twenties).
2)First have a brief career ~10 year long career in corporations.
3)Then transition to politics with the wisdom from my studies+Zeitgeist hobby project+10 year carreer in corp and become a leading political figure to lead the transition. Abolishment of capitalism.

In my late teens/early twenties, I started realizing that humanity is absolutely fucked.
Asdfasd

The reason why we have this insane competition, waste, capitalism and self-destruction is because it's inherent in human beings. If you are born subhuman-looking, the only way to get life quality is to brutally destroy other people around you in (physical) power and wealth.

It's a strength but also a weakness of humanity. Without it we wouldn't progress nearly as fast. I don't think a steady-state economy would survive in the long term because humans aren't engineered for such a world.

Human life is a universe dead-end. We are likely one of many similar alien societies across the trillion of galaxies in the universe that develop extremely fast, but eventually that will be the downfall too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21146 and 3 others
No you're a regular faggot like everyone else on this planet. You're not special.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
The key is reverance of spirit which (((we))) destroyed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MoggerGaston
No you're a regular faggot like everyone else on this planet. You're not special.
Just your self-projection.

I was professionally tested by psychiatrists at 128IQ (top 2% IQ of the planet).
You can't relate to my brain-power.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deprived, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
The key is reverance of spirit which (((we))) destroyed
Unironically I kinda agree with jews and Klaus Schwab's ideology.

Only issue I have with it is that it's favours wealth over productivity. A person born in a rich family that does nothing meaningfull his entire life, is allowed to have a MUCH better life than a person born in a poor family, that excelled hard and contributed meaningfully to humanity and the people around him.

The issue with elitism is that it doesn't favour elite performance, it just favours being born in elite families.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 2 others
I agree bro. I’m also a genius & experience much of the same autism. My mental health is also quite bad (clinically diagnosed).

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
niggas realize society is fucked and we are not alone in the universe, automatically high IQ

a somali kid into science fiction got to the same conclusion on his 7th birthday if he made it :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just your self-projection.

I was professionally tested by psychiatrists at 128IQ (top 2% IQ of the planet).
You can't relate to my brain-power.
Picsart 22 09 15 18 20 43 892

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and MoggerGaston
niggas realize society is fucked and we are not alone in the universe, automatically high IQ

a somali kid into science fiction got to the same conclusion on his 7th birthday if he made it :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I went to a top-tier school in the netherlands where only the smartest+richest kids went to. I was an outlier because I came from a poor family, but because I scored top 1% in tests in primary school I was allowed in here.

When I was giving presentations about global sustainability and a transition from growth economies to steady-state economy and everything surrounding that, my average 14yo classmate was talking about how 'tornadoes are really cool'.

You're just gaslighting because you are clueless about life.

When I was 11yo I was giving lectures at my primary school about world war 2. It was a brutal intelligence mog.

In the end though I agree that IQ and intelligence is cope. My intelligence was so high that it gave me status in school. I was the only student ever to give lectures to other students that were the same age as me lol.

But it didn't give me pussy, money or respect. In the end it was meaningless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao and NFA PB
I am so high IQ enough to realize that IQ is actually bad for life quality and generally has no real positive outcomes in life.

Low IQ life mogs brutally.
Turn to Jesus Christ. Life will always put you down. The only way to salvation and eternal life is Jesus christs love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 21620
Competition and death aren't only requirements for progress, but also for humanity to be flexible enough to adapt and overcome future challenges.

There are many solutions to the fermi paradox that do not involve jumping to the conclusion that most life goes extinct before becoming multi-planetary. These include, advanced aliens haven't chosen to show themselves to us (though governments around the world have released footage of craft operating outside the known laws of physics), and that we are in a computer simulation (See Nick Bostrom's Simulation argument).

Human life may be a dead end but only if we are outcompeted by a superior species, because there will always be some intelligent humans that are prepared to survive any disaster.

At 128 IQ (96.9 percentile), there are 240 million people with a higher IQ than you, and even more that have died. These people have been developing systems and protocols to not only survive any catastrophe but to ensure that no global catastrophe occurs.

The media, society, government and politics may seem like a chaotic bottom up emergent phenomenon but it's not. Money controls every aspect of the system and big money, is fine with wars that kill poor people (poor people are just puppets to be controlled and pigs to be slaughtered), it's fine with famines (chance to make more money), but what it is not fine is destruction of it's owners, of the people driving the system.

The media on the other hand will weave different narratives, and global analyzation will always feel around the corner, but the media and all big informational systems (facebook, twitter, reddit, wikipedia, most scientific studies) are tools to control the masses, nothing more.