I am absolutely defeated with the HANDPILL (SUICIDEFUEL)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
so I’m 5’9 manlet with a wide frame

my hands and wrists however are incel tier small

especially my hands look small and my fingers aren’t long :feelswah:

a girl I fucked on yubo blocked me after cuz I had “comically small hands” honestly ropefuel tbh ngl

anyway is there anything that can be done. it’s most likely over for me anyway :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, tooLOW, SkullDynamics and 13 others
BUMP WTF

@Vermilioncore
@RealSurgerymax
@CosmicMaxxer
@isis_Bleach
@ropemax
@Preston
@volcelfatcel
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and isis_Bleach

a girl I fucked on yubo blocked me after cuz I had “comically small hands” honestly ropefuel tbh ngl

anyway is there anything that can be done. it’s most likely over for me anyway :feelsrope:
become a hand model my nigga

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member
sounds like a bullshit made up story.
show your hands

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, karbo, Danish_Retard and 3 others

hypothetically the osteotomy process which is used for LL can be used on ur bones. In English they can extend ur fingers but no surgeon does that as far as I know.
Literally hands are irrelevant tho and u were making fun of me for being handpilled months ago:feelskek:if she wasnt gonna fuck u with small hands she wasnt gonna fuck u at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TrestIsBest and Deleted member
hypothetically the osteotomy process which is used for LL can be used on ur bones. In English they can extend ur fingers but no surgeon does that as far as I know.
Literally hands are irrelevant tho and u were making fun of me for being handpilled months ago:feelskek:if she wasnt gonna fuck u with small hands she wasnt gonna fuck u at all
cope she thought I was a Ramirez clone but I was just a shitskin subhuman also the handpill is very real

Over if you don’t have claws as fingers

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18052, bogii and 2 others
lmao never got called out for my hands and I have like same as yours it seems

• +1
Over for stubbyfingercels.

• JFL

I have veiny hands jfl and women lust over it “you have such nice hands :soy:
Work out your forearms and wrists in the gym you’ll be fine

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member
make sure to always have middle finger extended in pics cause its the longest finger and thus shows the full extent of your hand size
tbh my hands are small too bro but im 6'2:feelswhy:
ropefuel when u put ur hand up against a foids to see the cute size comparison but hers is almost ur size:feelswhy:at leats i can heightmog them to the oblivion and beyond

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member
I FOUND A FIX @astatine GTFIH
Amazoncom  Realistic Silicone Gloves Soft Fake Female Hand Half Length Arm for Crossdresser T

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: garoupilled_, terrorblade, Deleted member 11963 and 4 others
im dead seriouis nigga midde finger is longest so having it extended fully makes your hand look longer
im not even trying to joke about muh middle finger is fuck you sign

i'm pretty sure op is using a made story and wasting our time. fuck you op

• JFL
my hands are huge and veiny, almost 0 fat so my muscles show. i also have deformed fingers a little that go to the side, they look like incel monster hands.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and currylightskin
Honestly every girl ive ever spoke to, even online asks to see my hands. idk why they care so much. i also have comically small hands

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member
9373fd04 8b8e 4b1f a8ea 7f18bb8528fe
i feel you OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and bogii
aint reading that shit buddy.

my fingers are slim and long. is it good or bad?

• JFL
  • +1
bonesmash fingers

im dead seriouis nigga midde finger is longest so having it extended fully makes your hand look longer
im not even trying to joke about muh middle finger is fuck you sign
I heard hands grow in adults taking HGH

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 4614
finger lengthening is cope. it’s going to take years before you can even grab things again.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member
girls like strong hands the way guys like pretty well kempt feet

• JFL
girls like strong hands the way guys like pretty well kempt feet
I don’t think that’s the right correlation

girls liking guys hands is something that’s normalised

guys liking well kempt feet is often seen as weird by girls even the one foid I’m talking about :feelskek:

I don't know that feeling OP

SmartSelect 20220313 031207 Gallery

• WTF
Brutal tbh. My hands are small too. But I have long as fuck fingers

oh lmao your hands are UGLY jfl at the retards telling you “muh just stretch to make it look bigger” yeah you can go from having goblin hands to troll hands i’m sure that’ll help

if they’re actually small and your not just delusionmaxxed then it’s over unfortunately.

you need longer nailbeds

• +1
I have unironically been made fun of for having comically small hands. HGH has helped get me above the female average but its still like bottom 10% for men.
for how long have you been taking hgh and at what dosage?

if you cant palm a basketball it's over :ogre:

Kobe Bryant Nba GIF

how are you ever gonna windmill

Ottomanslapmaxx @astatine

• JFL
I'm sure that was the issue.

She saw your tiny midget hands and she was like: "Ewwwwww, what is this abomination, I don't want my kids to have hands like this" ----> BLOCKED.

Do you even listen to yourself? lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and currylightskin
Users with ramirez avis have small hands theory confirmed

same boat but interestingly one girl told me my hands were pretty, but idk I also have an above average shoulder width but am stuck with small hands and wrists :feelswhy:

• JFL
update: they’re not small just thick asf, i compared it to some 6’1 skinny asian guy who was sitting next to me on a plane. His fingers were extremely aesthetic and skinny, but comparing them in size turned out to be 0 difference, literally the exact same size just mine being thicker making it look small, now they get called big but i no longer care abt it

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Now u can get paid to give double hand twist combo hand jobs to 40 year olds with 4 inch dicks

update: they’re not small just thick asf, i compared it to some 6’1 skinny asian guy who was sitting next to me on a plane. His fingers were extremely aesthetic and skinny, but comparing them in size turned out to be 0 difference, literally the exact same size just mine being thicker making it look small, now they get called big but i no longer care abt it
shut up tiny hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back