i am absolutely stunned

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
i am absolutely stunned that anybody takes this guy seriously for even a second. but ive been seeing so many positive posts about him here lately that i felt the need to add this:

i have met him, and i have personally seen him eat gmo strawberries, Starbucks, etc...
from these meetings, i can also assure you that he suffers from a narcissistic personality disorder and i suspect he might be a psychopath. he even seemed schizophrenic. but he is very good at preying on those who are, what should i say, weak minded? not to come off as mean but his kind of character is perfect for a cult leader, the people who follow him are usually suffering heavily from the Dunning Kruger effect or they are prone to seek out abusive relationships. i also felt that he was extremely high in serotonin.

look, i am not going to bother proving any of this, i know most of this forum has matured past the point of being influenced by his kind, but for those who think he is an example of a successful carnivore diet, i just want to clear up that he deviates from it all the time. ive also heard this from other people who have met him. the dude literally eats at fast-food chains.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Who u crying for schizo?

Neutral? enemies? friends?