I am actually a foid

Deleted member 21336

Deleted member 21336

4'11 - Muslim - 1 slay only
Hi my name is Dorothy from Colorado. I am a 14 year old and already a whore with 50 plus laycount. I lost my virginity to my father when I was 8 which is why Im mentally unstable. I would have been okay with my father fucking me but he was capped at 5'8. I LARPED as a short guy here because I get off to the suffering of such a subhuman piece of shit. You need to be 6'5 with a 10 inch dick to access my pussy because nowadays I dont feel much in it. If youre 7 feet I will let you anal me. If youre 7'5 I will give you a sloppy blowjob filled with gagging, dry heaving, and shit and piss. You also need to look like Prime Maher for me to let you BDSM me too. I want to kill all short men. Last time a short guy said to me "Hey Dorothy can I take you out on a date to the movies?" And I vomited. Since he was shorter than me the vomit splattered over his hair. I hate short men

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, GalacticHero, bignosesmallchin and 7 others
literally rope yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and ChristianChad
Hi my name is Dorothy from Colorado. I am a 14 year old and already a whore with 50 plus laycount. I lost my virginity to my father when I was 8 which is why Im mentally unstable. I would have been okay with my father fucking me but he was capped at 5'8. I LARPED as a short guy here because I get off to the suffering of such a subhuman piece of shit. You need to be 6'5 with a 10 inch dick to access my pussy because nowadays I dont feel much in it. If youre 7 feet I will let you anal me. If youre 7'5 I will give you a sloppy blowjob filled with gagging, dry heaving, and shit and piss. You also need to look like Prime Maher for me to let you BDSM me too. I want to kill all short men. Last time a short guy said to me "Hey Dorothy can I take you out on a date to the movies?" And I vomited. Since he was shorter than me the vomit splattered over his hair. I hate short men
:what::feelsbaton:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 22080, ChristianChad and 1 other person
My reaction to that information:
21FD6D02 1C9F 421C AE5B D2E5B3611CCD

• +1
He’s legit one of the best looking guys here
However he is short so he will never have pussy like mine. You need to be 6'10 to enter me. I am Dorothy from Colorado

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
  • +1
idk his height tbh
You can tell hes short. I bet hes 5'2. Hehee im fingering myself to the tallest man in the world. 8'11?????:eek::eek::eek::eek: i bet he has a bick dick too

Just ignore him, it's just another twink that fantasises about becoming a female

5'9
I will never bee a female and you will never be a man. 5'9??? :eek::eek::eek::eek: Whats it like to be a manlet? Teehee loser

Tales from r/XYchromosome:kys::kys:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Niklaus Mikaelson
is 6'9 okay im 6'9

@BigJimsWornOutTires what are your thoughts on this case?

Dorothy babe I’m 7’0 Med lemme hit that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21336
It’s good your father took your virginity he is a good man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Vain786, latincell95 and 2 others
@BigJimsWornOutTires what are your thoughts on this case?
why would you tag me into this pedoshit? Amazing. 99.93% of users on here know homie don't play that shit.

Who the fuck names their kid Dorothy :feelswhat:

• JFL
You had me at 14 😍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and ChristianChad