I am actually an 8

joao

joao

Kraken
I asked some female girl friends to rate me out of ten and all told me I am an 8, one of them even told I am 9.
I don't know why you guys say I am an 5.5 are you serious??

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, shimada, BigBiceps and 2 others
Cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
ratings here != irl ratings

IRL no one really rates below 5
5-6 = they don't find you attractive
7 = they think you're alright/cute
8 = they find you attractive
9 = they find you very attractive
10 = they find you extremely attractive

5.5 = above average, irl you would probably be receiving rates from 7-8 mostly from girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 1553, BigBiceps and 3 others
ratings here != irl ratings

IRL no one really rates below 5
5-6 = they don't find you attractive
7 = they think you're alright/cute
8 = they find you attractive
9 = they find you very attractive
10 = they find you extremely attractive

5.5 = above average, irl you would probably be receiving rates from 7-8 mostly from girls
ok now I understand. thank you!!

Just ask what rate they'd give to Lachowski and you'll understand why IRL rating is irrelevant

"From 1 to 10 how much would you rate this guy?"

"OMG, he's so handsome!! 100 out of 10! no, no, no! ONE THOUSAND out of 10!"

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 2607, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
Just ask what rate they'd give to Lachowski and you'll understand why IRL rating is irrelevant

My sister told me tom cruise is not goodlooking. Need to ask her about lachowski

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar

Some would rate low too maybe JFL.

I asked some female girl friends to rate me out of ten and all told me I am an 8, one of them even told I am 9.
i get 8-10s all the time. the way they rate here is different. they rate off of harmony and facial features, height, frame etc.

PSL rating Is based on a bell curve and what women find physically attractive so it includes things like overall size.

1. Subhuman | 2. Unattractive | 3. Below Average | 4. Average | 5. Above Average | 6. Good Looking | 7. Model Tier | 8. Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Road2Ascension, mrdolphin and 1 other person
i get 8-10s all the time. the way they rate here is different. they rate off of harmony and facial features, height, frame etc.
So you think I am an 5,5 considering my height or only my face?

So you think I am an 5,5 considering my height or only my face?
only your face. your biggest falio is your height. but you gotta work with what you have.

PSL rating Is based on a bell curve and what women find physically attractive so it includes things like overall size.

1. Subhuman | 2. Unattractive | 3. Below Average | 4. Average | 5. Above Average | 6. Good Looking | 7. Model Tier | 8. Chad
So chads are even better looking than models??
only your face. your biggest falio is your height. but you gotta work with what you have.
Considering everything what would be my rate??

• +1
Reactions: mogstar

"Chad" is just an archetype of the most ideal man from the perspective of a women. In terms of attractiveness, PSL8s make up 0.25% of the population or something ridiculous like that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and joao
"Chad" is just an archetype of the most ideal man from the perspective of a women. In terms of attractiveness, PSL8s make up 0.25% of the population or something ridiculous like that.
What percentage of men is above 5,5 osl rating??

Foids speak with actions not words.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Usum, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
As I see it, models are just a smaller percentage of the overall Chads.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2012, Luke LLL and 1 other person
What percentage of men is above 5,5 osl rating??
Well, if 4 is average, that means 50% of people are equal or more attractive and equal or less attractive, so I believe 5PSL is 30th percentile. 70% of people are equal or worse looking and 30% of people are equal or better looking.
1*D8TtN3vqbisZUsqRxBJ0Qw.png

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Well, if 4 is average, that means 50% of people are equal or more attractive and equal or less attractive, so I believe 5PSL is 30th percentile. 70% of people are equal or worse looking and 30% of people are equal or better looking.
1*D8TtN3vqbisZUsqRxBJ0Qw.png
What about 5,5?

Maybe because foids are retarded and don't tell/know the truth??

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and illdr
If you think about it that isn’t too ridiculous. That would mean 1 in every 400 dudes is a chad

• +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink

3 1/2 psl based on face. 1 psl based overall including everything

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, BigBoy, shimada and 1 other person
What about 5,5?

I don't think it can be mapped to the bell curve. No one is PSL 0, yet PSL 8 is given out. With people trying to look better etc... the shape should be more lopsided.

Even IQ distribution has bumps at the tails of the curve, so real world it's never even.

5.5 should be within top 20%, but mapping it to Z score puts it at top 10%

You think my face is below average and considering everything I am subhuman?? Wtf

5'3
dosen't make a diffrence

Way less than that. You think one out of every 400 people are on Chico and Gandy's level? No way.

Your face is good, in between high tier notmie and chad lite imo probably more normie thoigh

you need to run lifts and get LL

1.Deformed.
2.Subhuman
3.Ugly, less subhuman
4.Avrege,normie, still subhuman for foids
5.High tier normie, considered human
6.Chadlite, foids view this as averge
7.Chad, model tier, that's really attractive for foids
8.Gigachad, supermodel tier, foids will bend over on the streat to creampie them

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Usum
Your face is good, in between high tier notmie and chad lite imo probably more normie thoigh

you need to run lifts and get LL
In what ways can I improve my face to be a chad?

In what ways can I improve my face to be a chad?
Surgeries, ask which ones to get I don’t know i’m not very knowledgeable on this

What’s your slay count btw?

Jfl if you were an actual 8, your platonic friends would be sucking your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1560, shimada and 2 others
Surgeries, ask which ones to get I don’t know i’m not very knowledgeable on this

What’s your slay count btw?
I have fucked 3 girls but make out with 8

dosen't make a diffrence
LOL
Just for the face I could give you a weak 6 but you have that midget vibe on your face so 5.4 seems legit. Your height isnt in this equation but it surely will decrease your sexual market value but no one can calculate how much does it affect. 5.5 can easily sleep with girls and you would be considered attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Usum
LOL

Just for the face I could give you a weak 6 but you have that midget vibe on your face so 5.4 seems legit. Your height isnt in this equation but it surely will decrease your sexual market value but no one can calculate how much does it affect. 5.5 can easily sleep with girls and you would be considered attractive
What do you have in mind when you rate people. You think I am weak 6, OTHERS say I am 5,5; one even says I am 3,5. I dont understand in what do you base your ratings...

Maybe because foids are retarded and don't tell/know the truth??
No, they CAN'T tell the truth.
Imagine you being a foid and having an ogre who can destroy you in a matter of seconds asking you this question ?
Women can't be honest because they fear repercussions.
The only way to know if she is attracted to you is when you feel her sucking your dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy and FatJattMofo
JFL my ex said I was a 10

• +1
Reactions: shimada
What do you have in mind when you rate people. You think I am weak 6, OTHERS say I am 5,5; one even says I am 3,5. I dont understand in what do you base your ratings...
dude I understand just forget about the psl your face is fine by fine I dont mean average or okay It will allow you to fuck regulary but your height is the problem you dont have to be 6"5 but you have to atleast pass 5"8

Imagine you being a foid and having an ogre who can destroy you in a matter of seconds asking you this question ?
The only way to know if she is attracted to you is when you feel her sucking your dick.
The thing is I am an harmless little midget and no foid would feel those repercussions so they are probably being honest

Run shoe lifts, and get LL if you can afford and you will live a happy life
The thing is I am an harmless little midget and no foid would feel those repercussions so they are probably being honest
Are you 160 Cm or a little bit above?

Bro, when you are attractive to women, believe me, they will let you know without even asking them. It's even annoying.
And I agree, there is a feminine vibe around you. This beard does not look masculine (too much work done on it).
Don't take it personal !
If you are smaller than 5'11, work even more on your dominance.
Most women won't consider you as a real man (ie somehow threatening) below 5'10.

Last edited:
dude I understand just forget about the psl your face is fine by fine I dont mean average or okay It will allow you to fuck regulary but your height is the problem you dont have to be 6"5 but you have to atleast pass 5"8
But i prefer to make implants in my face instead of leg lenghtning surgery. I believe it is less dangerous
Run shoe lifts, and get LL if you can afford and you will live a happy life

Are you 160 Cm or a little bit above?
I am 164cm in my id 5 years ago. But I pribably have not grown since that
Bro, when you are attractive to women, believe me, they will let you know without even asking them. It's even annoying.
And I agree, there is a feminine vibe around you. This beard does not look masculine (too much work done on it).
Don't take it personal !
If you are smaller than 5'11, work even more on your dominance.
Most women won't consider you as a real man (ie somehow threatening) below 5'10.
What should I do to my beard??

Last edited:
I would make it much shorter because your skin is too pale.
This is the kind of beard feminist men/cucks all have in their 20s.
Hipster are even worse.
And wear men's clothes ffs. not this jacket.
But maybe I am wrong.
What should I do to my beard??
Hipster are even worse.
But maybe I am wrong.
And yes, don't do that legs surgery. Not worth it for you.

Hipster are even worse.
But maybe I am wrong.

And yes, don't do that legs surgery. Not worth it for you.
Why is it not worth for me if i am 5'3?