I am actually an 8

It depends if you are ok to be in a wheelchair at 50 for females who are not worth it for 99,99% of them. This is the last resort before trying other things.
Pussy is cheap. Go to Frankfort or places like that and you'll understand my point.
And if you are willing to destroy your body to get "love", you are being wronged so much.
Why is it not worth for me if i am 5'3?

It depends if you are ok to be in a wheelchair at 50 for females who are not worth it for 99,99% of them. This is the last resort before trying other things.
Pussy is cheap. Go to Frankfort or places like that and you'll understand my point.
And if you are willing to destroy your body to get "love", you are being wronged so much.
I understand this thats why I want to perfect my face instead of leghtning my legs.
I understand this thats why I want to perfect my face instead of leghtning my legs.
Implants are not that risky

No, they CAN'T tell the truth.
Imagine you being a foid and having an ogre who can destroy you in a matter of seconds asking you this question ?
Women can't be honest because they fear repercussions.
The only way to know if she is attracted to you is when you feel her sucking your dick.
I literally just said that "foids don't tell the truth"

PSL used to go from 0 to 10, then the maximum effective rating went down to 9, then 8. The scale is getting less granular and the percentage distribution between whole points is just getting absurd, if you go outside you'll find PSL 6 is not 3 in 100 dudes for example.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and shimada
ratings here != irl ratings

IRL no one really rates below 5
5-6 = they don't find you attractive
7 = they think you're alright/cute
8 = they find you attractive
9 = they find you very attractive
10 = they find you extremely attractive

5.5 = above average, irl you would probably be receiving rates from 7-8 mostly from girls
Got some people to Send my pics to Foids so I could test my SMV 2 said 12/10... WAT DO?

Got some people to Send my pics to Foids so I could test my SMV 2 said 12/10... WAT DO?
It took me a full minute to actually try and understand what you're saying.

It took me a full minute to actually try and understand what you're saying.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
But i prefer to make implants in my face instead of leg lenghtning surgery. I believe it is less dangerous

I am 164cm in my id 5 years ago. But I pribably have not grown since that

What should I do to my beard??
If u r 164, u r 5’4.7 ish

If u r 164, u r 5’4.7 ish
ok. so I may be 5'4
PSL used to go from 0 to 10, then the maximum effective rating went down to 9, then 8. The scale is getting less granular and the percentage distribution between whole points is just getting absurd, if you go outside you'll find PSL 6 is not 3 in 100 dudes for example.
So if I am a weak 6 it means 3 in 100 guys have better looks than me??

• WTF

5.5 = above average, irl you would probably be receiving rates from 7-8 mostly from girls
Here is actually IRL scale
1-10 = could mean anything these ratings are just nonsense and vary from person to person even more than the already inconsistent ratings on here.

They are rating you with the normie rating scale, here we rate you with the PSL rating scale
I got rated a 9 in the normie rating scale but I'm nowhere near that, I'm a 5.5 psl

They are rating you with the normie rating scale, here we rate you with the PSL rating scale
I got rated a 9 in the normie rating scale but I'm nowhere near that, I'm a 5.5 psl
from what i can see the psl scale is very subjective. If you are 5 or above you are already substantially goodlooking to tell the difference between 6, 7, 8 ...

girls would rate me a 7-8 when here im rated a 4. dont pay any attention to what girls say

ok. so I may be 5'4

So if I am a weak 6 it means 3 in 100 guys have better looks than me??
No 10. But being 5'4 almost immediatly makes you bottome 10th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

Bluepilled asf

5= youre not my type
6= youre not my type
7= youre not my type
8= hm youre alright
9= not bad
10= attractive

• +1
Lol r/teenrateme kids gave me 7-8 :feelskek:
@Dope ever tried that r/teenrateme?

• So Sad
Lol r/teenrateme kids gave me 7-8 :feelskek:
@Dope ever tried that r/teenrateme?
No but I might. I kind of hate r/teenagers already so I'd rather not associate with retarded gen Z niggers

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 1560
you are barely a 2

Psl 8+ is like 1/50k imo I don't think I've actually seen anyone that would be considered a psl 8+ in my life but maybe I have.

7-8 are very rare. You can see 5-6 in the streets

Based.