I am Adolf Hitler

price.

price.

all dreams real.
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
1,221
Reputation
2,785
IMG 7616
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JewishNationalist, ragingmanlet, Nerogen and 7 others
I swear the oldest person was 125
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Nerogen and price.
Wow he actually resembles him
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Nerogen, ibmh and 1 other person
so are we acting like this is not regret alt ?
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Nerogen and threadeffort
I hope so I'd like to thank him
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Nerogen and price.
R.I.P Hitler 😭
If only it was true & he got a happy ending 🙏🙏🙏
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Nerogen and price.
Nigga did a full investigation 😭

explain how we’re online at the same time though :forcedsmile:
I just took 2-3 screenshot faggot

and you spamming porn like crazy
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Nerogen
you are ugly and complexed about it so you trying to larp someone ur not

since I mog you Your only option is to pass off fake ai pictures that aren't me as me

I'm not going to generate Fake AI image and saying it's you bro.

I don't like fake shit
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Nerogen and ibmh
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ragingmanlet, shedontluv-U, Nerogen and 1 other person
we were all on a discord VC just having fun when @Nerogen posted it LOL
@price. is not a @Regret alt acc 😹
idrc tbh bro :feelspepo:
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ibmh and ragingmanlet
my grandpa is still alive wow
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ibmh, price., ragingmanlet and 1 other person

Similar threads

Dondraper75
Replies
15
Views
101
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
arlo_420
Replies
16
Views
131
_Jason_
_Jason_
iLdar
Replies
3
Views
34
Nectar
Nectar
james_2006
Replies
9
Views
67
chris182
chris182
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
5
Views
43
prettyboylite
prettyboylite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top