i am always bored

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Mvtt
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Posts
14,633
Reputation
26,868
so fucking bored 24/7. being blackpilled comes with realizing most things are pointless and a waste of time. im just so bored...

music festival in a few months tho. thatll be fun w the boys
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, fukmylyf, Andromeda88 and 1 other person
OKPacQl_d.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2969, pisslord and 1 other person
so fucking bored 24/7. being blackpilled comes with realizing most things are pointless and a waste of time. im just so bored...

music festival in a few months tho. thatll be fun w the boys
same dude
 
Same

I’m considering getting into drugs again but that’s just gonna fuck me up long term tbh
 
Eh same. I’m gonna join a frat in the spring so I’ll be extremely busy and have parties every weekend.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Don’t get hazed
Don’t think I will tbh. Our college is strict on that stuff and the frat I’m looking into joining has some really chill guys + acquaintances I know.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
literally same here wtf
over for all of us
 
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2969
I postmaxx when bored tbh ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2581 and fukmylyf

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
23
Views
112
pexy
pexy
simematic
Replies
4
Views
17
simematic
simematic
lion092921
Replies
118
Views
375
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
kbj
Replies
2
Views
27
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
L
Replies
3
Views
17
whiskers52
whiskers52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top