I am an accelerationist now

LXR

LXR

I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Posts
5,493
Reputation
10,206
AI is going to replace humans and its a good thing. No more pacing the frontier. Maximum pressure on the gas pedal. More more more
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, horseman., Raison_d'être and 1 other person
Bump, you fags need to be kinder to AIs
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726
High IQ ideology
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LXR, horseman. and fantom0726
1790609253395
 
  • +1
Reactions: LXR and horseman.
Heckin based
 
  • Love it
Reactions: LXR
if a robot is doing my work and i get paid, then its okay. LDAR while getting money:)
 
  • Love it
Reactions: LXR
I’m developing this mindset myself we need AI to replace bottom of the barrel workers that take too fucking long to do shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: bmg. and gnoyim

Similar threads

rockstarr
Replies
8
Views
56
rockstarr
rockstarr
chudboi
Replies
1
Views
34
gandylite.
gandylite.
g4rlic
Replies
9
Views
70
g4rlic
g4rlic
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
27
romanstock
romanstock
TGUN.
Replies
21
Views
140
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top