I am an utter subhuman dog compared to my crush

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
screen-shot-2022-02-05-at-1-28-08-pm-png.1524046
ewscripps-brightspotcdn-jpg.1524049

1. She goes to Stanford while I rot in Princeton
  2. Her SAT: 1580. My SAT: 1575
  3. Her contribution to national rejuvenation: winning gold medals for the Glorious Motherland at the Olympics
  4. My contribution to national rejuvenation: spamming CCP propaganda on looksmax.org
  5. She heightmogs me by 2 inches (5'6 vs 5'4)
  6. She has probably achieved 100 times more than me in 18 years of living than I have in 26
She undoubtedly mogs to a separate dimension of existence in every measure of success. A filthy, worthless dog like me does not deserve to be in her presence and breathe the same air as this Goddess. If we were in the same vicinity, or god forbid, stood next to each other, She should not dirty Herself by acknowledging my pitiful existence.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Over, chaddyboi66 and 13 others
How are you still in University at 26?

How are you still in University at 26?
Never heard of a phd before dumbfuck? Don't post dumb shit on a thread dedicated to my Goddess you eunuch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Over, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
I thought u went to undergrad in princeton tho? Or was that larp?

Never heard of a phd before dumbfuck? Don't post dumb shit on a thread dedicated to my Goddess you eunuch
Fuck you chink I hope @AlexBrown84 cream pies awkward abbey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, aBetterMii and Collagen or rope
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hero of the Imperium and Saen
Damn shes cute

5’4 it’s over for you

don’t worry, I’ll take good care of her.
That physique :lul::lul::lul:

Abbey would vomit if she saw your acne riddled ethnic face. Rope immediately for even thinking you have a chance with her faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Over
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Over and ROTTING
@Over teach me to be sigma male like you, I can't help feeling inferior to these Goddesses

• JFL
Screen Shot 2022 02 05 at 84732 PM
:chad::chad::chad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
@Over teach me to be sigma male like you, I can't help feeling inferior to these Goddesses
you need to ascend yourself into sigmadom, it cannot be taught, you must live through it like me, my soul been tormented for years with blackpill shit and inceldom, then I ascended and visited heaven (cuddling with naked girl) and realised that this "heaven" is worth nothing, then I became sigma ignoring whores messaging me on tinder and iois irl

all that matters is looksmaxing and pleasuring myself with games and regular faps:feelshah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Elvisandreaa, Chad69 and 1 other person
you need to ascend yourself into sigmadom, it cannot be taught, you must live through it like me, my soul been tormented for years with blackpill shit and inceldom, then I ascended and visited heaven (cuddling with naked girl) and realised that this "heaven" is worth nothing, then I became sigma ignoring whores messaging me on tinder and iois irl

all that matters is looksmaxing and pleasuring myself with games and regular faps:feelshah:
indeed

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back