I am angry af since I switched to the carnivore diet (mostly)

Matthias of Hungary

Matthias of Hungary

Bronze
I started to eat more meat and milk products and I am madman rn

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, 5.5psl, midlatinocel and 1 other person
its a good diet don't switch back you'll turn into my sig 100%

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
carnivore diet is a meme unless you have some actual autoimmune disease, meat + fruit + raw dairy mogs

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and 5.5psl
I tried this diet for about 10 days and felt like an abused dog. Is there a transition period where you actually start feeling the benefits?

Probably because of lower carb intake

I tried this diet for about 10 days and felt like an abused dog. Is there a transition period where you actually start feeling the benefits?
iirc that’s because you go into ketogenesis when you drop to near 0 carbs, there’s a 1-2 week period where you feel like shit before you start using dietary and body fat for energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and grimy
iirc that’s because you go into ketogenesis when you drop to near 0 carbs, there’s a 1-2 week period where you feel like shit before you start using dietary and body fat for energy
rip, did that to myself for nothing. It's really expensive though, protein isn't cheap.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
rip, did that to myself for nothing. It's really expensive though, protein isn't cheap.
yeah according to the guides @Prettyboy made i think if you stay at roughly 50g of carbs daily (maybe slightly more?) you should be able to negate a lot of the side effects. you can up the carbs if you still feel awful, i usually get my carbs from dairy (+ rice for the time being bc you need carbs for igf-1)

• +1
Reactions: grimy
yeah according to the guides @Prettyboy made i think if you stay at roughly 50g of carbs daily (maybe slightly more?) you should be able to negate a lot of the side effects. you can up the carbs if you still feel awful, i usually get my carbs from dairy (+ rice for the time being bc you need carbs for igf-1)
What if you go to extreme keto diet, less than 20 grams of carbs per day? No igf-1 production?

meanwhile chad eats whatever he wants whenever he wants and blasts test + turinabol

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
ketosis or more like diabetes am I right lads?

What if you go to extreme keto diet, less than 20 grams of carbs per day? No igf-1 production?
yeah you would probably fuck your igf-1 production. not sure by how much though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Shekelberg
I started to eat more meat and milk products and I am madman rn
I've tried carnivore before too and know what you're talking about.

No carbs is too brutal for me - these days I perform and look optimal on a high quality animal based diet but with certain carbs like organic oats/ potatoes/ fruit/ honey in moderation. Still no reason to eat vegetables though.

The key point is to not eat *too* many carbs to where it gets stored as fat, just eat accordingly with your energy output and you will be good.

I've tried carnivore before too and know what you're talking about.

No carbs is too brutal for me - these days I perform and look optimal on a high quality animal based diet but with certain carbs like organic oats/ potatoes/ fruit/ honey in moderation. Still no reason to eat vegetables though.

The key point is to not eat *too* many carbs to where it gets stored as fat, just eat accordingly with your energy output and you will be good.
just ate a bowl of yoghurt with apple cubes. tastes godly and just 250 calories at most. will use that energy for workout now.

just ate a bowl of yoghurt with apple cubes. tastes godly and just 250 calories at most. will use that energy for workout now.
Yeah nice. Can always add a bit of honey if you need an extra kick

Respect to people that can keep to this diet, I only do it 3 days prior to events so I get a chiseled face.

Have no idea how people can goto the gym on 0 carbs. I get 0 energy and 15% less on every lift.

meanwhile chad eats whatever he wants whenever he wants and blasts test + turinabol
Unironically I do this except natty and have always had abs since like 12-13 YO, if your BF is naturally around 12 or so which if youre Chad it probably is you really don't have to do any autistic diets

why so angry, its not like sartre is not popular and not known for his funny face
tbh all forum display pictures on looksmax should be unique and anyone who breaches the rule should get a permanent suspension.
diversity is a strength here unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Shekelberg
tbh all forum display pictures on looksmax should be unique and anyone who breaches the rule should get a permanent suspension.
diversity is a strength here unironically
alright, I will search a new one out of respect

• Woah
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos