I am anti people

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
People like being edgy posting some Wednesday shitty “omg I’m so anti social” memes, but they all have friends and are loved.

But I hate humanity and I would love to watch as God brings another great flood and kills everyone. I am rooting for God. I love when he puts humanity in its place. If I were God I’d look at humanity and say

“Woe is you, men of clay”
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23231, Deleted member 23558, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
People like being edgy posting some Wednesday shitty “omg I’m so anti social” memes, but they all have friends and are loved.

But I hate humanity and I would love to watch as God brings another great flood and kills everyone. I am rooting for God. I love when he puts humanity in its place. If I were God I’d look at humanity and say

“Woe is you, men of clay”
I thought u were in a happy Ltr
 
I thought u were in a happy Ltr
Yeah but the whole rest of the world hates me. I’m the type of nigga you have nightmares about. Shove my dick down a niggas throat and kill him in his sleep
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
Are you pro cats tho?
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
20
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
lion092921
Replies
53
Views
162
lion092921
lion092921
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
22
Views
106
2mogger_
2mogger_
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
10
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top