I am ascending jfl

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Training hard and mostly eating well has made me ascend kinda. I can see my cheekbones unlike before and Im only a balloon in the morning. My brows look a LOT thicker then before alhamdulilah

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, whiteislandpill, copeistani and 7 others
subhanallah bhai ur ascending, use oral minox for brows and TRAIN HARDER EVEN TRAINER HARDER and tren hardd

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, boss8055, lestoa and 2 others
subhanallah bhai ur ascending, use oral minox for brows and TRAIN HARDER EVEN TRAINER HARDER and tren hardd
are you muslim bro

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, asdvek and <6PSLcel
eat clen, tren hard anavar give up

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
does minox affect dht in any way or is it just fin and dut

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I dont wanna get roided. Most of my entire family are on anti depressants and cant live without them or else they hecome a cortisol time bomb. The same wpuld be with me and steroids performance wise

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I dont wanna get roided. Most of my entire family are on anti depressants and cant live without them or else they hecome a cortisol time bomb. The same wpuld be with me and steroids performance wise
minox isnt a steroid its a vasodilator and you can apply it topically

• +1
Define “eating well”.

roids are haram

in sha allah you are going to be a chadlite one day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: copeistani and Timmy
in sha allah you are going to be a chadlite one day
I will cry when I lose my virginity to my wife. All the hardships and sadness built up knowing the pain of all this… and it all was worth it..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copeistani, TheLooxMaxingKing and lestoa
Training hard and mostly eating well has made me ascend kinda. I can see my cheekbones unlike before and Im only a balloon in the morning. My brows look a LOT thicker then before alhamdulilah
too many fucking muslims in this forum. if your religious your not black pilled one bit jfl

allahumma barik akhi, keep going bro

• +1
Counting calories
1. Counting “calories” is impossible
2. Calories are units of heat
3. You can’t eat calories
4. The only food you should be eating is meat and animal products until you reach satiety

4. The only food you should be eating is meat and animal products until you reach satiety
Nigga dont br so specific. I use fatsecret app to cpunt it and it has helped me

Nigga dont br so specific. I use fatsecret app to cpunt it and it has helped me
You can not track calories for fucks sake

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
so its impossibl- nah kys
good goy keep tracking those “calories”! Don’t worry about what you’re actually eating!

• +1
good goy keep tracking those “calories”! Don’t worry about what you’re actually eating!
Yeah Im eating meat and butter and eggs w rice and white bread and white farmers cheese and farmer yogurt everyday w veggies and fruits.

• +1
Yeah Im eating meat and butter and eggs w rice and white bread and white farmers cheese and farmer yogurt everyday w veggies and fruits.
Eww thats shit, u shouls eat seed oils and plant based meat!!!

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Timmy

GOD WILLS IT

• Love it
Eww thats shit, u shouls eat seed oils and plant based meat!!!
Ye, and on a serious note I eat white bread rice and macaronni and need to. I train boxing a lot. If I dont eat carbs I feel like lose my braincels bc of how intense the trainings are.

• +1
Ye, and on a serious note I eat white bread rice and macaronni and need to. I train boxing a lot. If I dont eat carbs I feel like lose my braincels bc of how intense the trainings are.
i know bro, but if u want carbs potatos are good choice

Mashallah

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Timmy
Fitnesspill

• +1
bartkaypilled

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
same but in 3 months first