I am better than Chico

Look the pic im not trolling

You look like shit spic phaggot keep coping

Look the pic im not trolling
Shut up you bluepilled reddit cuck, go browse reddit if you think you look better than a male model

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
IM not coping and im based and redpilled thats why i want to looksmax and ascend

Lol me spic? im whiter than you and got light eyes
JoinedYesterday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
strong first posts

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga
Daily reminder that my chin is better than chico even with an overbite once i fix that it will be gandy level

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel, RichardSpencel and androidcel
If u mogged him you would’ve been in his place

Daily reminder that my chin is better than chico even with an overbite once i fix that it will be gandy level
Bigger chin isn't better. It has to be harmonious with the whole face. Yours already isn't, If it gets bigger you will look even more retarded. Just becuause your chin is bigger doesn't mean you mog male models jfl. Lets see that front profile btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Bigger chin isn't better. It has to be harmonious with the whole face. Yours already isn't, If it gets bigger you will look even more retarded. Just becuause your chin is bigger doesn't mean you mog male models jfl. Lets see that front profile btw.
Dude you know nothing of harmony

• Woah
Reactions: Mateusz74 and dogtown
I am attractive for woman at least and i dont even satrted looksmaxing yet.
You probably don't even know what an IOI feels like.

But again, I'm not going to talk much trash until we see the front view. You could be chad from the front but the picture you posted here your like 4.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
You probably don't even know what an IOI feels like.

But again, I'm not going to talk much trash until we see the front view. You could be chad from the front but the picture you posted here your like 4.5psl
Maybe for you but i get results similar to much more attrative man who already looksmaxed when it comes from females

Maybe for you but i get results similar to much more attrative man who already looksmaxed when it comes from females
Again, you don't.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Again, you don't.
I posted proofs in past also i have not problems with dating on social medias just being judged by pics and im not even looksmaxed what you guys dont udnerstand is that you dont need to have everything to be attractive thats just perfection i have some good things that make me attractive like my good chin bones and zygos and other stuff that i can work on like skin tone then i will be even more attractive you guys think you need to have everything or you are not attractive
You guys cant judge someone right before the looksmaxing, If chico came here pale with fat face and a non profssional photo without all his looksmaxing you would rate him low too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3
I posted proofs in past also i have not problems with dating on social medias just being judged by pics and im not even looksmaxed what you guys dont udnerstand is that you dont need to have everything to be attractive thats just perfection i have some good things that make me attractive like my good chin bones and zygos and other stuff that i can work on like skin tone then i will be even more attractive you guys think you need to have everything or you are not attractive
You guys cant judge someone right before the looksmaxing, If chico came here pale with fat face and a non profssional photo without all his looksmaxing you would rate him low too.
Im not reading all that motherfucker

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
who is the subhuman on the left?

Attachments

• 3xor77irxv601.jpg
    3xor77irxv601.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 35
Post them here then

You mog nothing u autist. Besides ur not guna fucking talk to people on your side are you u?

Its.

All.

About

H A R M O N Y.

I got all boy stop talking about harmony i got all just need a tan and better hair
You can never become arcbrah.

Quit trying ffs.
I got all boy stop talking about harmony i got all just need a tan and better hair
And post a pic from front pls

I got a better chin projection than chico
i also got better zygos than him
Just need some tan and looksmaxing and im better than him

Bro I believe you! So am I. I swear to god I mog him in every aspect facially! I have better eye area, better eyebrows, better zygos, better jaw and chin, better cheekbones. he only Mogs me with height and nose.
The only thing I need to lookmaxx is to remove a small nose hump..then I’ll mog him to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Bro I believe you! So am I. I swear to god I mog him in every aspect facially! I have better eye area, better eyebrows, better zygos, better jaw and chin, better cheekbones. he only Mogs me with height and nose.
The only thing I need to lookmaxx is to remove a small nose hump..then I’ll mog him to oblivion.
Pics?

it is what it is