I am beyond cucked, I’m stuck with a GIGAwhore JB atm

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Idk how she manages but she got driven around by 4 DIFFERENT dudes who are 20+ these past four days. 5 including me. And it absolutely pains me. But wtf do I do, stop talking to her and go back to 0 foids in my life? (tinder DMs don’t count, very unfulfilling). Like I’m literally a fucking CUCK with no options atm.

Onky thing I’m trynna do is grow on tiktok. I got 70 followers ATM mostly foids and I started with 0. (Getting followers is tough asf btw, ive Seen accounts who get 500k+ views and are stuck on like 1000 followers. So it’s defo impressive I can get female followers)

Anyway I just make thirst traps. They’re getting into vinnie tier territory as in quality too. Hopefully I blow up and get more options bc like damn I got no hoes in my DMs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, humanoidsub7, Xangsane and 14 others
Also finding out how much of a whore she is off puts me to even make a thread about me slaying her. Bc it’s not impressive at all lmao.

But for those who wondered, I just drank vodka and kept grabbing her thighs until she gave in

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2, humanoidsub7, TechnoBoss and 4 others
I don’t know what to tell you bud, that’s some screwed up stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, drimprovement, 8%orobese and 7 others
@socialcel @Kamui @Jungcuck @lebronjames23 @Zonar ig this is the update

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
wtf is wrong with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and drimprovement
bro wtf

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
@pneumocystosis holy shit glad ur here. I actually keep rereading ur posts bc I relate to u so much

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
How old is the girl. I don’t want to be a simp but she might be retarded and taken advantage of
Also finding out how much of a whore she is off puts me to even make a thread about me slaying her. Bc it’s not impressive at all lmao.

But for those who wondered, I just drank vodka and kept grabbing her thighs until she gave in
This is concerning. She just passively lets oldcels use her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, drimprovement, lebronjames23 and 4 others
4 billion more fishes in the sea lil nigga
Ik, but I’m so shit at getting hoes in rotation. It’s so fucking hard fuck legit slaying consistently is like a full time job if u do it well

How old is the girl. I don’t want to be a simp but she might be retarded and taken advantage of

This is concerning. She just passively lets oldcels use her
16. Ofc she’s being taken advantage of I can tell she’s retarded asf and she’s also addicted to molly and some other ‘NT’ drugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, lebronjames23 and finn899
16. Ofc she’s being taken advantage of I can tell she’s retarded asf and she’s also addicted to molly and some other ‘NT’ drugs
If she’s addicted to drugs it should be an easy slay lol, bitches like that usually have low self esteem and let anyone hit

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Reformed
If she’s addicted to drugs it should be an easy slay lol, bitches like that usually have low self esteem and let anyone hit
I did slay, I replied to my thread. Just saying it was a meaningless slay she’s legit the final boss of whores. New guy everyday and she blatantly tells me that, like she got no shame lmao

That’s kinda sad ngl. It’s not even good for you at least go for a healthy jb

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Reformed and Pikabro
Over for that gigawhore, Worst thing is eventually some normie faggot will settle down with her. Over

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BitchBoy, Reformed and 1 other person
I'm just waiting for the tutorial

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed and Pikabro
I did slay, I replied to my thread. Just saying it was a meaningless slay she’s legit the final boss of whores. New guy everyday and she blatantly tells me that, like she got no shame lmao
Ik but I was just saying

If she’s not exclusive to you and vice versa why does it matter so much lmao she’s not your gf she’s just a slut

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Reformed
Over for that gigawhore, Worst thing is eventually some normie faggot will settle down with her. Over
she will be those 20 year old "innocent girls" that normes think are virgins or low body count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Allornothing, Reformed and 1 other person
I know a guy with 30k TikTok subs he posts a thirst trap with caption "add me on snap" he has 100s of bitches begging for his dick on Snap.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, incelmogger, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
That’s kinda sad ngl. It’s not even good for you at least go for a healthy jb
I will try. I got in a new social group with fresh new 16 year old JBs (basically her friend group, but fuck her im going for her friends)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro
I know a guy with 30k TikTok subs he posts a thirst trap with caption "add me on snap" he has 100s of bitches begging for his dick on Snap.
That’s the goal. Not even 30k, 5000 will do.

Idk how she manages but she got driven around by 4 DIFFERENT dudes who are 20+ these past four days. 5 including me. And it absolutely pains me. But wtf do I do, stop talking to her and go back to 0 foids in my life? (tinder DMs don’t count, very unfulfilling). Like I’m literally a fucking CUCK with no options atm.

Onky thing I’m trynna do is grow on tiktok. I got 70 followers ATM mostly foids and I started with 0. (Getting followers is tough asf btw, ive Seen accounts who get 500k+ views and are stuck on like 1000 followers. So it’s defo impressive I can get female followers)

Anyway I just make thirst traps. They’re getting into vinnie tier territory as in quality too. Hopefully I blow up and get more options bc like damn I got no hoes in my DMs
this was foid from school right? if she’s 16 doing that that’s acc brutal.

also, any chance you could pm your tiktok? swear i wont dox just want to see

• +1
Ik but I was just saying

If she’s not exclusive to you and vice versa why does it matter so much lmao she’s not your gf she’s just a slut
Idk man, if u haven’t gathered I’m weak asf mentally

aint you like 6'5? just abuse your height thirst traps will tall guys do way better then any1s

• +1
this was foid from school right? if she’s 16 doing that that’s acc brutal.

also, any chance you could pm your tiktok? swear i wont dox just want to see
Yes she’s 16. Legit insane how many guys she can pull to drive her around.

Also with my tiktok it’s too personal so I can’t. My school and everything is on there. It’s just legit thirsttraps tho, like the ones you’d get called cringe for. But no1 in my school calls me out bc I’m a height + frame mogger

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and socialcel
aint you like 6'5? just abuse your height thirst traps will tall guys do way better then any1s
Exactly what I’m doing lmaoo. And I don’t get bullied for it bc of my height

• +1
Reactions: finn899

Also with my tiktok it’s too personal so I can’t. My school and everything is on there. It’s just legit thirsttraps tho, like the ones you’d get called cringe for. But no1 in my school calls me out bc I’m a height + frame mogger
How many bodies do you think she has
You better fix that shit up quick if you actually wanna start slaying

• +1
OVAH

yeah fair i get it tbh. are you frauding hard in them? and could i also pull it off then? 6’3

• +1
that’s uk foids for ya…

UK is literally the only European country with such sexual promiscuity.

You’re better off meeting people in a uni environment. Go to your local uni library and cold approach, or go to student union nights…
Not saying foids are HQNP there, but compared to the ones you’d find on Tinder, Wizz, Hinge, there’s light years between them.

But yeah, I have uninstalled all these dating apps.
I’ll only reinstall them when I’m back in France. It’s harder to secure a ONS/date in France, but you would never be trapped by a double digit bodycount, sexually promiscuous foid.

My ex’s sister had a bodycount of 8 at 16…
Her friend had 7…

But that’s cus they were chavvy and low class (like 50% of UK foids).

Bottom line is:
Change your environment.
Slaying will defo become harder, but you’ll actually be proud of your slays…
You’ll never re-encounter this situation again, especially as a 6’6 chadlite 😳

OR, search HQNP-ish foids on dating apps looking for LTR, and pump n’ dump them (funny asf to do)

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Jungcuck, Reformed and 1 other person
How many bodies do you think she has
She told me ab an ex she had when she was 13. So fucking hell nigga A LOT, she’s been at this for a while.

Shes good looking tho, especially paired with her youth

nigga's 6 foot 5 has women following him on tiktok and this is what he gets, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Reformed
She’s going to realise she was used as easy ascension plan for oldcels when she grows up, this is why women need to be kept at home

• +1
Ye lots of lads are blowing their beans up her muff fella

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Reformed
yeah fair i get it tbh. are you frauding hard in them? and could i also pull it off then? 6’3
Yes I angle fraud hard
Change your environment.
Slaying will defo become harder, but you’ll actually be proud of your slays…
Yeah honestly slaying non whores is 10x harder it feels like. Bc the foids themseives are awkward too or some shit (imo there has to be something wrong with the foid to not be a whore). so yeah u gotta put up with that

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and socialcel
Yes I angle fraud hard

Yeah honestly slaying non whores is 10x harder it feels like. Bc the foids themseives are awkward too or some shit (imo there has to be something wrong with the foid to not be a whore). so yeah u gotta put up with that
The thing is U aren’t special, if you’re casually slaying a girl so are other people. And slaying non whores doesn’t make sense that’s something that matters for long term relationships

• +1
Sned this bitch to Somalia

• +1
6 5 ? @Reformed Can you pm face ?

• +1
This is brutal af. What are you planning on going forward? Continue to use her and dump em?

Last edited:
  • +1
This is brutal af. What are you planning on doing forward? Continue to use her and dump em?
Yep. She says she wants commitment (jfl), so I’ll simply lie and use her as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Zonar
brutal whore, train your sex skills with her if you want/can and go back searching for another JB

• +1
Better than nothing. Be grateful

• +1
Bro your GL and tall, trust me as you get more experience you’ll be able to get more girls in the rotation and you’ll learn what does and doesn’t work, you can keep this bitch jsut to fuck or you can just ghost tho. Me personally id ghost but that’s cuz I would be genuinely disgusted lol

• +1
don't use tinder for ltrs lmao

no quality there

If your not in college what other choice do you have?
true

maybe im saying this since I am in college lol

but there better options like instagram

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I may be coping but I doubt I could bear being with a whore, not even getting hard. If you put me Lana Rhodes in front of me I would probably reject her if I knew there has been dozens of cocks and litres of semen in her holes. And STDs of course.

• +1
Tales from Jeffery Epstein's flight book

... cool nigga