I am bipolar (self diagnosis)

D

Deleted member 17578

Emerald
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Posts
39,859
Reputation
94,813
I can go from incel to chad with the flip of a mental Switch.

Idk why i dont keep the switch on chad more often. It mogs
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I struggle to knowing if im bipolar or borderline. I normally claim that if my circumnstances were good then itd be fine... but actually when things were good I remember I had mood swings.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, dimorphism and Deleted member 17578
I struggle to knowing if im bipolar or borderline. I normally claim that if my circumnstances were good then itd be fine... but actually when things were good I remember I had mood swings.
I have really good days where i feel great without a real reason for it. same with feeling like shit for no reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
No shit everyone notices.

Makes you a shit tier user (on some days) and mogger on some
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
I can go from incel to chad with the flip of a mental Switch.

Idk why i dont keep the switch on chad more often. It mogs
Same (without the chad)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
ok so like every woman then?
 
Cope if ur self diagnosing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578

Similar threads

2
Replies
1
Views
13
polarpop
polarpop
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
4
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
dhusc
Replies
13
Views
93
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
8
g4rlic
g4rlic
eniyiguresci
Replies
15
Views
64
iLdar
iLdar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top