I am bored

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Fire
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
19,121
Reputation
29,700
I cant stop feeling absolutely bored to literal suicide
 
time to abandon ship
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
smoke weed nigga
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and AbandonShip
tbh same. Normies will say to learn a useful skill and get a hobby but it's even more boring to learn some useless skill and it's expensive to get a hobby.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
tbh same. Normies will say to learn a useful skill and get a hobby but it's even more boring to learn some useless skill and it's expensive to get a hobby.
I agree
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Try Печурки
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Images   2020 05 29T005526408
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
23
Views
95
pexy
pexy
lion092921
Replies
118
Views
370
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
kbj
Replies
2
Views
20
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
simematic
Replies
15
Views
76
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
30
moffeloffen
moffeloffen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top