Probably more dark triad than you .
EVERYTHING TO SHRINK MY AMYGDALA

I megadosed LSD and the effect was totally the oposit of what ive intended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
bonesmash your brain tbh

I can’t believe you megadosed LSD and actually thought you’d benefit with your current mental state

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2621, DidntRead and 3 others

what's happening, raped by powerful emotions?

Op you’re gonna have a seizure and die

I can’t believe you megadosed LSD and actually thought you’d benefit with your current mental state

I tough it was fake LSD so i taken 4 more doses , it was an bad trip non intented

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
Meditation, you need to learn how to "rest" in awareness.

It take so much time bro !
I will do everything to shronk my amygdala exepet fucking meditation

Mindfulness and meditation are proven to help. It’s one of the only legit ways. If you aren’t willing to try then you don’t get a smaller ami.

It instantly gives you refuge from raging emotions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Mindfulness and meditation are proven to help. It’s one of the only legit ways. If you aren’t willing to try then you don’t get a smaller ami.

Im actually pretty low inhib
I want to be extreme dark triad slaya
It instantly gives you refuge from raging emotions.

I dont care of raging emotions i just want to take out the "thing" who stop me from stupid ass actions
bonesmash your brain tbh

Where bro

Last edited:
to become totally low-inhib?

To be fearless . I want to be fearless . My fear level are actually below the normal fear levels

Don’t use megadose for lsd, it’s called overdose

Dude never take psychedelics in a bad mental state

You’ll freak tf out

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
To be fearless . I want to be fearless . My fear level are actually below the normal fear levels
There is no known drug known to mankind to make one permanently fearless. To become fearless in terms of psychology/spirituality means that your presence needs to mog every other experience thought, emotion etc. the result of that is complete carelessness/fearlessness without being stupid. But that again is the result of "some" technique which work on "some" people and is a temporary. Permanently to be like that is near nigh imposible. So what you ask for is pretty much impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Slayer

• +1
Please! How much did you take?

500ug

Im a 16 years old boy , i dont do drugs , only alcohol and weed like 3 times per year , im in a very good mental and body health , high level sportsman and a lot into studies . Sorry for the english mistakes i will surely make , im French.
500ug trip .

Recently with a friend i doscevered LSD with internet , youtube , ect... ive done a lot of research about this , mental preparation ect , i readed a lot of trip report ect . .

I was very ( too much ) confident .

So i went in Paris to search LSD., i finded it , i buyed it , 6 doses of 120ug or more , it was LSD .

Sunday , 16pm : i was like , yeah , go take it , it will last like 5hrs and by 21pm i will be at home . I take 1 dose , my friend too , we went to a cool forest .

17pm : with my friend and my bestfriend in forest , nothing happened

18 pm : still nothing . Me and my friend tough we get scammed with fake LSD , i take 4 more doses .

18.30 pm : still nothing : i decided to take 2 balloons of butane ( very bad idea ) very litle effect

19 pm : we decides to go in our homes , still tough it was fake LSD .

19 .20 pm : Start of the 500ug trip , alone in my home with parents who dont know ive taken that

19.30 pm : start to realize im in a complete shit , i make thread here to know if i was high or not , still in a complete disbeilief .

19.50 : I quit my home to visit my bestfriend , i was in a strange panic , i call my friend and he have also the effects

20pm : in a complete shit . LSD start to kick in , i was in my best friend home with his parents , my bf doesnt know anything about drugs , worst set and setting . Start of very intense hallucination , in a very strange mood , my skin was as cold as ice , i started to didnt undertsand anything , it was horrible , i has to speak to my best friend mom and dad ALONE , without any suports .

20.20pm : my friend let me alone in his chamber , i had to speak to his mom , she was in front of me and i tought she was behind a window in the corner of the room , pure hallucination

20.30pm : my parents ask me to come.back home , my best friend parents ask me why i am strange . Horrible . I get a lot of pressure of the school cuz it was sunday .

20.50pm : in the street , alone . I call my bf to come imediatly , i saw peoples in the street with heads beingv dislocated , becoming diferent characters .

21pm : my bf takes me to the CELLAR of his building holly shit . When i was in this cellar , i tough i was in Vietnam in a building , it was awesome .

21.20pm : had to come back home

Directly i passed the door my view went to the 3rd view , my parents was little elfic caracters , i didnt undertsand whats going on

My bf say to my parents i was in a breaking with my gf to justify my state

From 2120 to 23pm i was in my room with my best frizend , it was cool

23pm

The beginning of hell

I will go trought the details because of my langage issues

I started to have hallucination from the 5 senses .
All my fears punched me in the face for hours , i saw myself in the worst way possible , same with my parents

My view was from the 3rd person , i saw my room like the only room in universe with my parents , i felt like it was going to infinity

From this 3rd person , i started to think i was in a little home in the forest , like little trolls

At this time , i met the FLUX , the CHAUD and the LSD

The FLUX was like a way of thinking between humans and this , the FLUX , it was incredible , i cant even describe it

The CHAUD was diferents object , like my phone , the only way ive had to connect with peoples, my.bottle of water , it was also a way of thinking , but different , more volatile way , very strange

The LSD was the reason why ive do a bad trip , i doesnt respected the molecule , it was like a divine power

No need to mention that ive had no idea what times is

From this moment , i had a very strange exeprience

I heard my parents run in the apartement , open the knifes drawer , and saying they will kill me , i also saw them , under my doors , it was reallu strange

I had to fight every second to connect myself to reality

I bit myself and my quilt for hours to stay a litle bit connected with reality

I lived ton of others moment of panic like this that i wont tell .

Also i watched short horror movie in this night, i was not scared .

It was easily the worst moment in my whole young life , saw myself as a drug addict with my poors parents alone in the universe for the rest of my life

Thoses things lasted all the night

Monday morning : the LSD was still in me , i decided to go to school , the school bus was pretty fun , like i was at 100mph in a video games , i popped songs like Happy from Pharell Wiloiams , big help

School : horrible , i was not me , i was an other person , after a night of horror i couldnt take much of this shit .HORRIBLE .

I decided to tell my parents that i take LSD and i was still in my trip . My parents where very cool , from this moment i was still in my trip to 18pm

This was a hell of a ride , i disrespected the LSD , luckily it didnt affected my mental health . Holly fucking shit it was a thing , insane .

My respects to the peoples who take this
There is no known drug known to mankind to make one permanently fearless. To become fearless in terms of psychology/spirituality means that your presence needs to mog every other experience thought, emotion etc. the result of that is complete carelessness/fearlessness without being stupid. But that again is the result of "some" technique which work on "some" people and is a temporary. Permanently to be like that is near nigh imposible. So what you ask for is pretty much impossible.

I just want to be less fearful . Youre right i think with meditatiok it can.work but i dont want to loose my raging emotions

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
500ug

Im a 16 years old boy , i dont do drugs , only alcohol and weed like 3 times per year , im in a very good mental and body health , high level sportsman and a lot into studies . Sorry for the english mistakes i will surely make , im French.
500ug trip .

Recently with a friend i doscevered LSD with internet , youtube , ect... ive done a lot of research about this , mental preparation ect , i readed a lot of trip report ect . .

I was very ( too much ) confident .

So i went in Paris to search LSD., i finded it , i buyed it , 6 doses of 120ug or more , it was LSD .

Sunday , 16pm : i was like , yeah , go take it , it will last like 5hrs and by 21pm i will be at home . I take 1 dose , my friend too , we went to a cool forest .

17pm : with my friend and my bestfriend in forest , nothing happened

18 pm : still nothing . Me and my friend tough we get scammed with fake LSD , i take 4 more doses .

18.30 pm : still nothing : i decided to take 2 balloons of butane ( very bad idea ) very litle effect

19 pm : we decides to go in our homes , still tough it was fake LSD .

19 .20 pm : Start of the 500ug trip , alone in my home with parents who dont know ive taken that

19.30 pm : start to realize im in a complete shit , i make thread here to know if i was high or not , still in a complete disbeilief .

19.50 : I quit my home to visit my bestfriend , i was in a strange panic , i call my friend and he have also the effects

20pm : in a complete shit . LSD start to kick in , i was in my best friend home with his parents , my bf doesnt know anything about drugs , worst set and setting . Start of very intense hallucination , in a very strange mood , my skin was as cold as ice , i started to didnt undertsand anything , it was horrible , i has to speak to my best friend mom and dad ALONE , without any suports .

20.20pm : my friend let me alone in his chamber , i had to speak to his mom , she was in front of me and i tought she was behind a window in the corner of the room , pure hallucination

20.30pm : my parents ask me to come.back home , my best friend parents ask me why i am strange . Horrible . I get a lot of pressure of the school cuz it was sunday .

20.50pm : in the street , alone . I call my bf to come imediatly , i saw peoples in the street with heads beingv dislocated , becoming diferent characters .

21pm : my bf takes me to the CELLAR of his building holly shit . When i was in this cellar , i tough i was in Vietnam in a building , it was awesome .

21.20pm : had to come back home

Directly i passed the door my view went to the 3rd view , my parents was little elfic caracters , i didnt undertsand whats going on

My bf say to my parents i was in a breaking with my gf to justify my state

From 2120 to 23pm i was in my room with my best frizend , it was cool

23pm

The beginning of hell

I will go trought the details because of my langage issues

I started to have hallucination from the 5 senses .
All my fears punched me in the face for hours , i saw myself in the worst way possible , same with my parents

My view was from the 3rd person , i saw my room like the only room in universe with my parents , i felt like it was going to infinity

From this 3rd person , i started to think i was in a little home in the forest , like little trolls

At this time , i met the FLUX , the CHAUD and the LSD

The FLUX was like a way of thinking between humans and this , the FLUX , it was incredible , i cant even describe it

The CHAUD was diferents object , like my phone , the only way ive had to connect with peoples, my.bottle of water , it was also a way of thinking , but different , more volatile way , very strange

The LSD was the reason why ive do a bad trip , i doesnt respected the molecule , it was like a divine power

No need to mention that ive had no idea what times is

From this moment , i had a very strange exeprience

I heard my parents run in the apartement , open the knifes drawer , and saying they will kill me , i also saw them , under my doors , it was reallu strange

I had to fight every second to connect myself to reality

I bit myself and my quilt for hours to stay a litle bit connected with reality

I lived ton of others moment of panic like this that i wont tell .

Also i watched short horror movie in this night, i was not scared .

It was easily the worst moment in my whole young life , saw myself as a drug addict with my poors parents alone in the universe for the rest of my life

Thoses things lasted all the night

Monday morning : the LSD was still in me , i decided to go to school , the school bus was pretty fun , like i was at 100mph in a video games , i popped songs like Happy from Pharell Wiloiams , big help

School : horrible , i was not me , i was an other person , after a night of horror i couldnt take much of this shit .HORRIBLE .

I decided to tell my parents that i take LSD and i was still in my trip . My parents where very cool , from this moment i was still in my trip to 18pm

This was a hell of a ride , i disrespected the LSD , luckily it didnt affected my mental health . Holly fucking shit it was a thing , insane .

My respects to the peoples who take this

I just want to be less fearful . Youre right i think with meditatiok it can.work but i dont want to loose my raging emotions
Great bro! Hope you grew from it. My highest so far was 300, 500 on first trip is crazy

• +1
Great bro! Hope you grew from it. My highest so far was 300, 500 on first trip is crazy

Honestly i want to do like 1000ug on a worst sitiation just to know what it feel

But that not the point !