I am changing. I don't know. Something has clicked. It might be because UK lockdown is ending soon

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I am a modest man now. I changed recently. I don't know. Something clicked. Imma be the silent assassin now. If I read a shit-post, I ignore it. If I get pissed off by a user, I put them on ignore. That is way more low inhibition than trying to take on the world. A world of idiots. A bigger man walks away. 💪

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 5052, RAITEIII and 6 others
its more entertaining when you ask them to come to london to fuck them up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 6939, Deleted member 12165 and 6 others
its more entertaining when you ask them to come to london to fuck them up

Lol, I'mma fool. Lockdown is soon over. I see light. I can be free again. Shit like this slides off my nose now bruv.

You keep having 3somes with JBs though btw man lol. Props for that.

its been time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Best user on this forum tbh, you're one of the reasons why I come here.

Good to see you not paying attention to shit posters who just want to trigger you

You're like my drug when it comes to entertainment would rather see your threads than nearly any other dopamine activity

• JFL
Best user on this forum tbh, you're one of the reasons why I come here.

Good to see you not paying attention to shit posters who just want to trigger you

You're like my drug when it comes to entertainment would rather see your threads than nearly any other dopamine activity

Appreciate the love my man.

Your worldview is determined by what you pay attention to.

• +1
Damn i always cage when u bully @Beetleking88 hope u dont stop😂

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
When do u think UK lockdown will end? I'm hearing June

I am a modest man now. I changed recently. I don't know. Something clicked. Imma be the silent assassin now. If I read a shit-post, I ignore it. If I get pissed off by a user, I put them on ignore. That is way more low inhibition than trying to take on the world. A world of idiots. A bigger man walks away. 💪
If u were not trolling I believe you might have anger issues. Not trynna flame I myself am mentally nuts.

See u after lockdown. I know what you look like JFL. And good if you're making any improvement buddy boyo

Facts, helped me in The long run. Sorund yourself with ppl you like

Lol, I'mma fool. Lockdown is soon over. I see light. I can be free again. Shit like this slides off my nose now bruv.

You keep having 3somes with JBs though btw man lol. Props for that.
Also protest lockdowns because this shit aint ending soon